Ted Nugent Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Nugent Rant

I agree with this. If its already been posted, sorry.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

It's already been posted 5 times just on this thread

Comment

I agree. As long as it's not HF with a crossbow.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I could not agree more. I have had people hunt on me many times. When they ask what they can shoot I always just tell them if you are going to hang the antlers in your house shoot it.

Comment

Ted agrees with everyones rights, including dodging drafts...
          Go ahead

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            It's already been posted 5 times just on this thread
            That would be 10 times

Comment

I bet if you where to go hunt one of his ranches and said this is all I have to spend he will tell ya what you can and can’t shoot then lol

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                Ted agrees with everyones rights, including dodging drafts...
                Go ahead
                Lmaooooo........[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  I bet if you where to go hunt one of his ranches and said this is all I have to spend he will tell ya what you can and can’t shoot then lol
                  His ranch his right. Agreed?

Comment

Yeah but he was saying I don’t think it’s right for someone telling what others can are can’t shoot ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Folks always want to control what other folks do. The majority are liberal trash.

I'm don't agree with folks shooting(it ain't hunting) tame deer in a high fence, but if that's what get your rocks off shoot all the tame deer in a high fence you want to. I won't try to stop. Will I laugh at you? Sure I will. But I won't try to stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        Yeah but he was saying I don’t think it’s right for someone telling what others can are can’t shoot ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I was under the impression he was directing his opinion against antler restriction laws.

I am against antler restriction laws but I don't shoot small bucks on any property I own/have owned.

I'm against most laws that infringe on an individual's rights to be an individual.

Comment

I think he was discussing Supremacism, trying to control other folk, and the enjoyment of “the hunt”.

I have no idea why it double posted and completely stumped on the repetitive video link.
                          Last edited by Johnny44; 11-06-2019, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I agree when it’s your land or public land.

Comment

I saw him in concert before he was really known in the late 60's. He was jumping on the amps and actually shot an arrow during the performance. A true nut. And best I know was clean from drugs. Liked to rock, hunt and rebel in good ways. He does have a foul mouth sometimes I hear. Not a good thing. I like ted. My wife can not stand him. I think that makes me like him even more. I do play some sorry amatuer guitar so maybe a bit tainted here. His attitiude is something I like here. To heck with arrogant judgement on a hunter trying to have some legal honest fun. Rules on a given hunt location must be followed. But please let folks enjoy as long as following rules and laws. Go Ted. I remember that western Movie I can not think of the Title where Willy N. said "you can actully talk" or something similar to Ted. Fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X