Gun Safes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Safes

I'm in the market for a gun safe and with Black Friday coming up, figured it might be a good time to pick one up. Any recommendations on places to shop or models to look at? Looking for at least a 40 gun model.

Tractor supply has good deals

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
      Tractor supply has good deals
      They have a sale starting Friday.

Comment

Get it delivered. I am still carrying my nuts in the back pocket of my britches from the last safe I dragged around.

Comment

Look at safes on these 2 websites and read up about them. Depending upon the level of
          security you desire, you may not want to look at the box store safes.

American Security has the security safes and security solutions to keep your most precious possessions out of harm’s way.

Hollon Safe Company is a family owned and operated business that has become America’s fastest growing safe manufacturer. With superior products and unrivaled customer service, we hope to give our customers peace of mind

I retail both of these, as well as service all makes and models of safes. Some versions of
          the box store safes use metal so thin you could punch a hole with an ice pick.

Todd

Comment

Academy has a 64 gun Cannon safe for $599 and a 24 gun for $299 on their black friday add.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in for this one. I am in the market myself.

Comment

Look at Liberty I have a Franklin Series. I think they are worth the money.

Comment

tagged as i'm in the market as well

Comment

I went with a Superior and am very happy. Do your research. There is a lot to consider such as number of live locking bolts, thickness of door/walls/top, thermal rating, number of steps in the door that keep a prybar out, type of lock etc.

A lot of the box store "safes" are not difficult to get into, especially with a little time. Try rattling the door on one at academy. Also, the door may be 5 inches thick but most of that is air, not steel.

Decide what do you want it for? To keep kids hands away? Then an academy safe will work. Do you have a lot of money invested in the contents and want to protect from a burglar? You will have more piece of mind with a better safe. I suggest you find a local company that specializes in safes and check them out.

Lastly, buy twice as big as you think you need. Guns multiply and your wife will find things that need to go in there too!

Comment

Get on youtube and check out some videos of people easily getting into cheap safes.

Comment

My house burnt up in February. The only thing that survived the fire was the contents in my Browning Hells Canyon 65

Comment

Amsec

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy is not too far from you. Ive had two of his. Always buy the one larger than you think you need.
                            Security Products craftsmen have manufactured fire rated safes since 1974. Each safe is handcrafted and configured for your needs.

Comment

Working...
                            X