No announcement yet.

IBO Mid America Regional Trad Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be sure to sign up for the "Team Shoot-Off" to be Saturday @ 6pm. Ladies we need you for "TEAM" captains and each captain will pick 3 guys to complete a team. The top 3 arrows are scored at each target. It is so much fun, full of trash talking, and laughing. And a really nice cash prize for the winners!

Comment

Well which one of you nice lady's are going to pick Me for their handicap person. Lol Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
        See ya there Ron. You draggin your clan and buds down?
        There may be a couple that make it, but it's a tough weekend for most. Lino will be out of town, and some of the other usual suspects have prior engagements. I think Frank and his son Carson will be there. My kiddos have an EDGE church retreat this weekend so they'll be out of town too. Just me from my household. Looking forward to it though.

Comment

Couldn't find anything in IBO rules regarding maximum distance for targets. Just curious what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            Couldn't find anything in IBO rules regarding maximum distance for targets. Just curious what to expect.
            Depends on the class you are going to shoot.

For the Men's classes:

Primitive (PRM), Longbow (LB), Senior Longbow (SLB), Seniors (SRC), and Vintage Hunter (VH) classes all shoot from the white stake.

Modern Longbow (MLB), Recurve (REC), and Recurve Unaided (RU) classes shoot from the orange stake.

I cannot find the actual numbers in the rules on the IBO site, but at the IBO World Traditional shoot, the WHITE stake was a 25yd max and the ORANGE stake was a 30yd max. There was also a 10% allowance for rangefinder variations, so it was actually 27.5yds for the WHITE stake, and 33yds for the ORANGE stake.

Bisch

Comment

Thanks, Bisch. So will tune up the eye/brain/bowhand to synch up to 33.

Comment

Yep that's the correct yardage per stake!!! Looking forward to a great tourney!

Comment

You think they could change the rules just for me? Lol all targets 5 yds so I could mess with you gapers. Lol no!!! Oh come on. Arvin

Comment

If anyone could find some time tomorrow or Thur we could sure use some help. Came up shorthanded

Comment

Bob, would you or Bisch text me what time you'll want me there to help on Thursday?

Comment

I can only make it there on Sunday. Could a fellow possibly find people to shoot the Bowhunter's challenge course with on Sunday at 8, or will everyone be involved in the other shoots starting at 8:30?

Thanks!

Comment

Getting excited now.

Comment

There will be shooters for u to shoot hunter challenge within Sunday Bluegoose. See u then. Glad u will make it. And if ur one of the top ten scores u will b in the hunter shoot down at 1130!!!

Comment

Great! Thank you Shana.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegoose View Post
                                I can only make it there on Sunday. Could a fellow possibly find people to shoot the Bowhunter's challenge course with on Sunday at 8, or will everyone be involved in the other shoots starting at 8:30?

Thanks!
                                I will be there Saturday and Sunday .

Comment

Working...
                                X