Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tube is your friend.

They have a flight or fight zones, too.

If a cow is facing you and away from where you want her to go, do not walk straight to her. Instead walk to the left or right to draw her attention to the direction you want her to go then come in from the diagonal.

Slow if fast, fast is slow.

Comment

Let me check and see when BIL is working his next vaccination and I will call you to come.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My experience with them...

Buy a bunch for $1000, watch it quit raining, bury dead animals, then sell them for $700 each. You're in the cattle business then.

Not what you're looking for, I know. In regards to that, follow Curt's advice!

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            troy, a couple things that will give you an edge over the typical road cop.

1. cattle cant see the gate [or anything] when headlights are on them.
            2. they dont know what the flashing lights mean.
            3. if they are simply grazing on the side of the road, you dont have an emergency, yet.
            4. if they are running toward a busy highway, shoot to kill.
            5. get a couple numbers of local ropers and let them handle it, when possible.
            Great advice, my cows got out just this past Tuesday and the local sheriffs department did way more harm than good.
            Props to you for trying to make a difference. One thing I will add is slow and easy.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X