No announcement yet.

Weaver Archery Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out Friday hoping to do a little shooting and to get a part to repair the self bow Arvin and I made a couple years ago. (tip protector came off) Arvin was busy helping other students work on their bows. Being the class act Arvin is he went ahead and repaired my bow. He's a great guy and runs a good operation. The type you want to contribute to when you can.

Comment

I wish I could have made it. It wasn't even a decision between hunting or this... instead it was our troop asking if I would help get the boys involved with Jamboree on the Air (HAM Radio.) Since I am a licensed operator... and since there were some scouts that were really interested... I couldn't say no.

Looks like fun was had...

Comment

Looks like another great event! Wished I could have been there! Maybe next year!

Bisch

Comment

Had a Great Time! Saw some old friends and met new ones! Missed Bisch- only for a second. Lol. Great course -with wonderful hosts! A fabulous time for all. If you weren't there- you Really missed it !!

Comment

Looks like a great time.... Tod and I will make it one of these years.

Comment

I'm going to this next year. I had hoped to go but It was the same weekend as a youth hunt my son was drawn for this year.

Comment

Next year may not happen.

Comment

Working...
                X