IBO Trad World July 17-19 Tennessee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
    Rusty, seems like your positioning yourself for a world championship win, shooting down with all those other world champions. Keep it up! You got one coming!!!
    Thanks. You are the BEST partner ever! Congrats to you!!

Comment

ok Skunklady-- You've done it Now !! I can see his Head swellin from Here, and I live in Denton. He lives somewhere near Houston !! LOL!! Lordy, Lordy , what HAVE you Done ??

All kidding aside ,Rusty shot well.----- Well maybe good. Great Job Rusty!!

Comment

Congrats to all. All I could do was 14th. But had a wonderful time. Yes pappy and gang did a great job as always. Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Gandgolf View Post
          ok Skunklady-- You've done it Now !! I can see his Head swellin from Here, and I live in Denton. He lives somewhere near Houston !! LOL!! Lordy, Lordy , what HAVE you Done ??

All kidding aside ,Rusty shot well.----- Well maybe good. Great Job Rusty!!
          Thanks, Dano. Glad you got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Russ View Post
            I think you should borrow an RU bow next year!!!
            Haha! I don't know about that, but who knows!

Comment

It's great to shoot well at these events but its also so nice to see fellow archers that we only see once a year at the IBO Trad World. People from all over the U.S. and other countries. One fine note, a young 16 yr old girl from Georgia, who won the Youth division, is a real bright spot for our female division. What a fine young lady shooting a recurve bow. The IBO always puts on a first class event. No other traditional event like it in the U.S. Special thanks to Levy Bryant for directing a great shoot for all of us, and his wife, Vivian for putting up with me for a week of fun, traveling, and seeing Nashville. Look forward to next years IBO Mid-America Trad Shoot in Austin April 22, 23, 24th.

Comment

Couldn't agree more Shana. They are fun events and well worth the trip. Rusty

Comment

Great people, Great fun!

Comment

We had a blast. Can't wait until next year.

Comment

I thought it was kind'a like the TEXAS STATE LONGBOW CHAMPIONSHIP. saw most of the same folks, great targets, a lot of up and down shots,and the same great vendors with a couple of more showed up. but their were more folks and some were caring recurves, It was hot, and humid, AND THE SAME FOLKS WON.....

JEFFRO

Comment

Congrats to all of you Texans and even Shiloh, great job!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X