Borla exhaust heads up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borla exhaust heads up

Just wanted to give folks a heads up that are looking for exhausts. I bought a Charger Scat Pack a few months ago that had about 10k miles. The previous owner had put a Borla Atak exhaust on it. It sounds great and screams when you get on it. It did develop a squeak due to there being a flapper that moves in there. Borla claims lifetime warranty for the original purchaser which I was not. These exhausts aren't cheap so I decided to give them a call and see if they could help me out anyways. No questions asked they agreed to send out a new one to replace the squeaky one without any trouble. So if you're in need of a exhaust consider Borla, they stand by their product, and it sounds amazing when you stomp on it!

I am a fan.............

Comment

x2,, borla makes good chit mang.

Comment

wife is looking at a rt durango and when we pick one up, were putting borla on it

Comment

Borla has been around for a long time. You don't get that without a good product and service.

Comment

had their system on my SRT pro-charged charger , I bottomed out on a train track . Called for parts they knew what I had did and they sent me the new version that was not so low.. I was stunned thought for sure I was going to pay.

Comment

Working...
            X