Phone mounts for truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone mounts for truck

I'm tired of my phone riding on my console. I'd like a nice mount where it is facing me and up by my dash. Let's see some pics of what yall have and what make and model is it.

tag

Comment

Dont know the model, but I got one that sticks into an ac vent. Works real well, and keeps the phone cool if you're running maps for an extended time.

Comment

I've got this one on my boat and it hasn't given me one bit of trouble! Fits almost all phones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What I use. I have a pelican case on my iPhone 6 Plus with the steel plate mounted to the case.

Comment

I like this one -

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post

What I use. I have a pelican case on my iPhone 6 Plus with the steel plate mounted to the case.

Does it move around if you try to use it while it is mounted? And how does it attach to your dash?

Comment

Phone mounts for truck

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                Does it move around if you try to use it while it is mounted? And how does it attach to your dash?

Nope. Very strong. Peel off the sticker & it sticks to it. I actually have mine near my vent on the smooth surface. Tundra.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                  Nope. Very strong. Peel off the sticker & it sticks to it. I actually have mine near my vent on the smooth surface. Tundra.
                  And the magnet is strong enough to hold the phone even when driving down bumpy dirt roads? It doesn't get jarred off?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    And the magnet is strong enough to hold the phone even when driving down bumpy dirt roads? It doesn't get jarred off?

To be honest I haven't done anything super crazy bumpy. But it's fine on "normal" ranch roads.

Comment

I use the Steelie, and love it!

Bisch

Comment

Steelie is the best thing out there. I have never had mine fall off the mount even driving down Rig roads and they can be pretty bad.

Comment

Well there u go.

Comment

The problem is, where do I stick the base? Will it sticks to that textured stuff above my air vent?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is what I use and this thing has not moved. 3M mounting tape on the back holds anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X