Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G27 with Trijicon sites

Comment

I've had my model 22 since 1996. I had a complete trigger job done on it, extend mag and slide releases and some Trijicon sights.

The sights have faded out (need to replace them ASAP) but it still throws lead as good as ever.

I've carried it with me all over in the field. It's been wet, muddy, dusty and never failed to fire.

Comment

Huge Glock Fan! Night sights and a trigger job first then decide if it is going to be a carry gun or if you will leave it in the truck or house. Tons of accessories available.

Comment

I've put about 10,000 rounds through my G35 in matches. Love mine. I've got Dawson Precision sight, 3.5# trigger, skateboard tape on grip.....aftermarket metal guide rod, extended base pads(19rds in mag). That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
            Don't leave it in your truck overnight! There have been a goodly number of posts on here about guys having their guns stolen out of their trucks in their driveway overnight. Besides the loss of a good gun, you'd be putting a weapon in the hands of a criminal and he won't even get a background check! If someone I care about gets shot by a gun that's been stolen, I'm gonna be ticked off at the person who was either careless or too lazy to bring their gun in. Ok, soapbox available for someone else...
            Dave
            I live out in the boonies I guess. 1/8 mile off the highway. Our vehicles in the driveway are never locked. Usually safe around here( knock on wood)

Comment

I've a Glock..............or few.

All of mine have the exact same mods: 3.5# connector, 6# trigger spring, Wolff steel guide rod and spring, extended mag catch, extended slide catch and extended slide lock.

Your truck might be safe at your house but it sure ain't everywhere else you go when out in public. Please don't leave it locked in your truck. Apparently you haven't read all of the "my truck got broken into at ******" threads over the last year or so.

Comment

Didn't like the grip angle at first but they've grown on me, got 3 now.

Comment

Have a 23 that is completely shock. I did add night sights, but you can buy them factory new with night sights so I don't consider that a modification. Have about 6000 rounds through mine and I love it, and trust my life to it daily. If something goes wrong, that will be the first gun I grab. Once I have emptied 3 mags (40 rounds) I am just up a creek.

Eagle

Comment

look at Heinie Straight Eight night sight sets #318 and #3180 under the glock section

Comment

I have the Crimson Trace grip on my Glock 22 and I am considering the flashlight now. Not my favorite gun, but one I rely on.

Comment

Have a G36 in 45 ACP.

Comment

Night sights
                          3lb trigger job
                          Extended slide release

I only have 5 of them...

Comment

[QUOTE=Mike D;3337071]I've a Glock..............or few.

All of mine have the exact same mods: 3.5# connector, 6# trigger spring, Wolff steel guide rod and spring, extended mag catch, extended slide catch and extended slide lock.

Your truck might be safe at your house but it sure ain't everywhere else you go when out in public. Please don't leave it locked in your truck. Apparently you haven't read all of the "my truck got broken into at ******" threads over the last year or so.[/QUOTE
                            I do understand the concer. I live in a small town. At work, my truck is behind a gated entrance, at home- behind a locked gate and 1/8 mile off the highway. If I go to lunch in town, it is locked. If I go to San Antonio!!!!... the gun stays home since I dont carry it on my person.

Comment

so where you need it most you will leave it at home....

Comment

i have a gen. 4 9mm and i am wanting to put Trijicon night sights on it. i am going to market hall this weekend to see if i can this done. How much do you guys think it will cost?

Comment

Working...
                                X