Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Didnt Barry admit to doing coke and weed in his youth?

Pretty sure coke is more a hell of a drug than cold beers.

Arent there gay men that claim they had relationships with Barry?
    I don't care that he drank beers.
    What's at stake now is the believability of each party.
    Wait, I do care that a 15 year old was slamming six packs but don't care so much about a 21 year old living in The Bowery doing a couple lines at a party.
    I've never done the stuff but lived in NYC before and know doing that stuff at clubs is like drinking Shiner in Lavaca County.

Comment

What happens when they both pass lie detector tests and all 4/5 witnesses say "I can't remember back that far in life."
      Then what?

Will the dems still think/say he did it?
      Will they allow him to then be confirmed?

This #metoo biz is messy
      Very messy

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Different dynamic. None of those involve women. When the supposed victim is a woman, people stop thinking and start using their feels. Some is genuine, some is pathetic white knighting.
        Unless the accused is Bill Clinton, then the females are lying "trailer trash"

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          What's at stake now is the believability of each party.
          I agree.And one waited decades, then sat on "evidence", then scrubbed their social media, sure doesnt point to being honest.

Maybe you and Barry were at the same parties?

Consider that on November 6 & 7, 1999 Sinclair claims that he engaged in homosexual acts with then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama, who during these trysts not only procured cocaine for the author, but also smoked crack cocaine while being fellated.

Comment

What happens when they both pass lie detector tests and all 4/5 witnesses say "I can't remember back that far in life."
            Then what? He's still guilty because he's a white, Christian male.

Will the dems still think/say he did it? Yes, because they said within 30 minutes of his nomination they will do everything in their power to block his confirmation. It's part of their strategy to cause as much turmoil for the Trump administration as they possibly can. Party before what's good for the Country.
            Will they allow him to then be confirmed?

Not with out a fight and more conspiracies thrown out.
            This #metoo biz is messy
            Very messy
            Yes, it is and it's a **** shame too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
              Unless the accused is Bill Clinton, then the females are lying "trailer trash"
              “If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

-James Carville

Comment

Ppl are idiots donating to her funds.
                Pretty sure not many "people" are donating. I'm think that is the avenue the dems are using to pay her for the hit job she's attempting on behalf of the dems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                  Pretty sure not many "people" are donating. I'm think that is the avenue the dems are using to pay her for the hit job she's attempting on behalf of the dems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                  ^^^^This 100%

Comment

Think a vote will be called for by Friday? No bombs dropped to day and I dont honestly think anything new will come out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Think a vote will be called for by Friday? No bombs dropped to day and I dont honestly think anything new will come out this week.
                      I hope so. But I bet the left has an ace up their sleeve. I don't think that every democratic congressman and 99% of the news media was calling for an FBI investigation for no reason. Surely that wasn't their last move.

Comment

Dems know they have a weak case with Ford. Now they are saying he is an angry drunk and should disqualify him

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          I hope so. But I bet the left has an ace up their sleeve. I don't think that every democratic congressman and 99% of the news media was calling for an FBI investigation for no reason. Surely that wasn't their last move.
                          Your right, they did not call for an investigation for no reason. They have plenty.of reason, they need a little time to find another disgusting liberal woman they can pay to come up with another ridiculous accusation. There will likely not be a vote on Friday or next week.
                          These are evil people who have no problem with lies or the destruction of a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Just so we're all clear I hope he gets voted in on Friday.
                            Barring he hasn't lied (omitted a Buncha bad stuff) about his background/character

This Ford sexual assault and this exposing himself at Yale thing I don't think will fly.
                            But this business about him being a rowdy drunk and him getting into bar fights at Toad's and he didn't surface that stuff himself leads me to believe he's sneaky so I'd say No to that

Other than that he's a very bright guy with a great work history.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Dems know they have a weak case with Ford. Now they are saying he is an angry drunk and should disqualify him
                              It's called stacking and it is working
                              He may not even be guilty of any one of these things
                              But the simple fact that his name keeps getting brought up in these crazy situations and he has so many close calls with being pegged of actually doing them will muddy his name so trump will have to go to his #2

I think trump needs to go to a chick next
                              That Amy person or better yet his own sister LOL

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                I agree.And one waited decades, then sat on "evidence", then scrubbed their social media, sure doesnt point to being honest.

Maybe you and Barry were at the same parties?

Consider that on November 6 & 7, 1999 Sinclair claims that he engaged in homosexual acts with then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama, who during these trysts not only procured cocaine for the author, but also smoked crack cocaine while being fellated.
                                Next time you're in nyc and you see 2-3 women come out of the bathroom together chances are they were doing coke
                                Talking about a rude awakening to Yankeeland
                                That city will make you grow up QUICKLY
                                But to be honest, same things happen in Texas.
                                I just wasn't aware of the signs until nyc exposed them to me

Colts owner Jim Irsay's relapse extends further back than the March 2014 mug shot that shocked the NFL; it impacted three families, and involved his longtime girlfriend, who would die from a drug overdose.

I think this guy knows how to "party" as well

Comment

Working...
                                X