2017 Houston Texans Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
    It's going to be a tough season. Although the division may not be the best, I think it will have one of the tightest races between the Colts, Titans and Texans.

Things I'm hoping to see -
    1. 9 wins would be nice
    2. Healthy JJ Watt and JD Clowney
    3. O-line that plays a level above it's projected talent level
    4. Deshaun Watson starts a handful of games and shows a lot of promise
    I am looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      I am looking forward to this.
      Me too, but I bet ya a dollar it won't last the season.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Me too, but I bet ya a dollar it won't last the season.
        Clowney?

Comment

For someone that complains about Texans' fans ALL THE TIME, a certain someone sure does devote a lot of his time to them.

Full disclosure, I lived in Dallas running a business during the glory days of the 90s, season tickets are a cost of doing business there. I did enjoy watching those teams, especially Troy Aikman and Emmitt. Cant stand their fans as most are the most obnoxious fans in the world. Quite a few can be found on this site.

Enough of that, let's move back to the important stuff.....Houston Texans Football.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rubi513;12602096]Clowney?[

One of the two

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              For someone that complains about Texans' fans ALL THE TIME, a certain someone sure does devote a lot of his time to them.

Full disclosure, I lived in Dallas running a business during the glory days of the 90s, season tickets are a cost of doing business there. I did enjoy watching those teams, especially Troy Aikman and Emmitt. Cant stand their fans as most are the most obnoxious fans in the world. Quite a few can be found on this site.

Enough of that, let's move back to the important stuff.....Houston Texans Football.
              I will add that they are also the most fair weather fans too, and I had to live up there for 8 whole years to see it..... notice how quiet the Ranger fans have been. They were saying something about 2nd half of the season comeback or something like that. Can't wait to see how everyone in DFW reacts to Dak coming back down to mediocrity once every defensive coordinator picks him apart. Enough about that. Go Texans!

Comment

Anything good happen the last few days in camp? Ive been out of touch and havent kept up.

Comment

God, the first paragraph you sound like Smart!. Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    God, the first paragraph you sound like Smart!. Go Cowboys!
                    Now you are going to be on both of our ignore lists!

Comment

Comment

You know what I say about ignore lists......old Comanche saying for "I can gives it, but I can't takes it"

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          You know what I say about ignore lists......old Comanche saying for "I can gives it, but I can't takes it"
                          LOL. That describes a certain someone.

Comment

Well it's already starting. Will Fuller broke collar bone today. Out indefinitely. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              Well it's already starting. Will Fuller broke collar bone today. Out indefinitely. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I didn't have high hopes for his hands anyway
                              Last edited by Rubi513; 08-02-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Sob

Comment

Working...
                                X