This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    They were better last year, I'm not buying ISU being anything...yet.

KU Took a ****ty Funky Town hero squad to the wire and axed Strong' poor game management. Yee-haw

Ku was within 5 of ISU last year, should be a barn burner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Kansas plays TCU close every year no matter how good or bad TCU is unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I will respect your opinion. I respectfully think both are better.

I also think it's an easier call rather than determining Texas' or Tcu's improvement(or lack thereof).

Honestly, Texas was a few miscues from winning seven and keeping Strong. I think the team is already better. The staff set themselves up and got out coached in week one. The next five weeks will be interesting. I look forward to seeing how they bounce back to an "improved" ISU team following their trip to LA.

Comment

And the other?
        Ok, 3. I was playing the devils advocate.

We better at least see improvement from week to week like we have been saying for what.....3 years now?
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-11-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Kansas plays TCU close every year no matter how good or bad TCU is unfortunately.
          Yep. That due to complacency and looking ahead to the following week. I think GP is past that and out to make an example.

Comment

Honestly, Texas was a few miscues from winning seven and keeping Strong. I think the team is already better. The staff set themselves up and got out coached in week one. The next five weeks will be interesting. I look forward to seeing how they bounce back to an "improved" ISU team following their trip to LA.

Fair enough. Texas has the athletes without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I will take that bet.. But Baylor and the Jayhawks. I hope Texas can turn it around and have winning season. A strong OU and Texas makes the Big 12 better.
              Only chance for a small school like TCU to get a shot for a playoff spot is for those two to be better than average

Honestly the TCU game is a long way off at this point. I hope to see a ton of improvement in Austin by then but it's a huge question mark at this point and not something I'd bet on right now. Get back with me game week though and maybe we can work something out. [emoji1598]

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                Honestly the TCU game is a long way off at this point. I hope to see a ton of improvement in Austin by then but it's a huge question mark at this point and not something I'd bet on right now. Get back with me game week though and maybe we can work something out. [emoji1598]
                There is a lot of going ons in Austin. I think Herman will be a good if not great coach in the future but he has a learning curve to go through. Hell it happened to Patterson and TCU. Nobody thought they could compete week in week out in a Power 5 conference. Patterson changed and adapted and now they are a contender most yrs. The target is now on his back and so far he hasn't responded.
                Last edited by BrandonA; 09-11-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

2017 College Football Week 3

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  There is a lot of going ons in Austin. I think Herman will be a good if not great coach in the future but he has a learning curve to go through. The target is now on his back and so far he hasn't responded.

If he pulls a rabbit out of his *** this week the media will be shouting, "they're back" from the roof tops.

I just hope its competitive, knowing that seems far fetched.

Comment

Why was the same stadium in LA that was half empty for UCLA/aggy expected to be a sellout for USC/Texas. Seems odd.

Comment

If he pulls a rabbit out of his *** this week the media will be shouting, "they're back" from the roof tops.

Just the media?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Just the media?
                        Keep in mind that Charlie beat Bob 1 out of 3(and you went into hiding) and played them tough with these players in the other two.

Comment

Better be a jack rabbit because USC is ****** and wants redemption from the NC game. My biggest concern would have to be the mental defeat . At this level the mental games is 80-90% of the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Why was the same stadium in LA that was half empty for UCLA/aggy expected to be a sellout for USC/Texas. Seems odd.
                            Sam Darnold generates more hype than Jacuzzi Josh Rosen

Comment

dear criminy

Comment

Keep in mind that Charlie beat Bob 1 out of 3(and you went into hiding) and played them tough with these players in the other two.
                                One out of three ain't bad. Hiding? Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X