Healthy 44 year old dies in New Braunfels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy 44 year old dies in New Braunfels

I am not usually one to post RIP threads, and I don't see the need to post RIP threads announcing the deaths of Judy Garland, Kirk Douglas, Shirley Temple, etc., etc., etc. We will all see them on the news and in the newspaper to read. Why take up valuable greenscreen space that could be better served discussing bowhunting and important matters like that? Call me a curmudgeon if you want, but ...wait.. you already do!

A healthy, 44 years old from New Braunfels died yesterday at a hospital in Austin after testing positive for Coronavirus. He was athletic and played basketball. He was not sick nor in poor health!

This article caught my attention, and it bears sharing because it emphasizes how dangerous the virus is. So many have dismissed it and made fun of those who have taken it seriously.

Be careful and stay safe, my friends!

Adolph (T.J.) Mendez died Thursday afternoon at Ascension Seton Medical Center in Austin from complications of the COVID-19 virus, according to his family. He was 44.

The other thread says he was on dialysis for years.

Not sure on the accuracy of that, or why the family wouldnt acknowledge that. If that is true claiming he was healthy or in perfect health would be an outright lie.

Dialysis is pretty much a form of life support to me without it you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post

Not sure on the accuracy of that, or why the family wouldnt acknowledge that. If that is true claiming he was healthy or in perfect health would be an outright lie.

Color me a bit skeptical due to a lack of details about his complications.
      Sad for the family, my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Comment

Rats, I searched to make sure this wasn't already posted. My bad.

Comment

Here is the original thread that I missed. Sorry!

Comment

If you click on the link on the other thread and read the comments at the bottom several people that knew him personally commented that he was not on dialysis, nor did have any other health conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X