Paint and body Denton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint and body Denton

Anyone have a good recommendation for a paint and body shop in the Denton area? Looking for quality and price value.

Gene’s paint and body on Locust Street is supposed to be really good. They’ve been in business a long time.

Comment

I’ve used caliber collision off of I35 e and have been very happy

Comment

Take the short drive down 377 to Roanoke and go to Fender Mender. Barry is the owner and is a stand up guy. They have fixed several of our cars (teenaged driver) and I wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else. Tell him Russell sent you.

817-431-0670

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          I used the one in downtown Denton. They were good as well.

Comment

Color Custom Collision on Fort Worth Drive did my truck last time it got hail damage. They did a great job. They basically had to get the top of the cab off and replace on a new truck and you would not even know it had happened afterwards

Comment

Good deal. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Just stay away from pro care collision in Denton. They had my truck for a month and a half. Went up there to check on it. They said it would be finished soon waiting on parts. I walked through the shop couldn’t the truck. Found it parked in the back they hadn’t even started on it. I went back inside and told the guy to give me my keys I was going to take my truck home. Got the keys and hauled arse out of there. My insurance company said to take it to caliber in Denton. They knocked it out in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by dagdog View Post
                  Take the short drive down 377 to Roanoke and go to Fender Mender. Barry is the owner and is a stand up guy. They have fixed several of our cars (teenaged driver) and I wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else. Tell him Russell sent you.

817-431-0670

Barry is the best in north Texas, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    Used them as well for minor repairs on my daughters car and the did a good job.

Comment

Working...
                    X