Loaded for bear! Literally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded for bear! Literally.

Sitting at work - watching the clock ticket down before I start my hunting vacation. Wheels up Sunday morning for New Brunswick with my dad and a buddy of mine. This is our first bear hunt and I will be posting pics up here along the way.

Good luck. Keep us Posted

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Good luck brother!

Comment

Work hard today!!!

LWD

Comment

Keep calm...... NOT!!! Good luck and smoke em!!! Remember LDP'S or it didn't happen!!

Comment

Good luck. We are near Renous, NB. 9 guys have 6 bears down so far. ( all killed with a rifle ) The three hardcore bowhunters havent had a shot at a legal bear, yet. I had a sow with 3 weaned cubs come in Wednesday night. Got some video of em. Be prepared for bugs. The thermacell works well for the mosquitos but doesnt stop the black flies. The black flies bite. I am thankful I brought a headnet.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Nice! good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Good luck. We are near Renous, NB. 9 guys have 6 bears down so far. ( all killed with a rifle ) The three hardcore bowhunters havent had a shot at a legal bear, yet. I had a sow with 3 weaned cubs come in Wednesday night. Got some video of em. Be prepared for bugs. The thermacell works well for the mosquitos but doesnt stop the black flies. The black flies bite. I am thankful I brought a headnet.
                    Yeah - I bought the Shannon's Bug Tamer suit. Sprayed it with that clothing bug spray stuff and will be carrying a Thermacell. Hope I won't be carried off by flying insects.

Comment

Just remember... What does a bear eat in the woods?
                      Anything it wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                        Yeah - I bought the Shannon's Bug Tamer suit. Sprayed it with that clothing bug spray stuff and will be carrying a Thermacell. Hope I won't be carried off by flying insects.
                        You should be good with that. If you bring a snack to the stand remember to breathe OUT when taking a bite unless you like the taste of black flies.

Comment

Good luck! Definitely on my bucket list.

Comment

Good luck dude!!!!!! Soak it in.

Comment

Just left DFW.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6-16-2013 1-20-29 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	24210976

Comment

Working...
                              X