X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotty View Post
    Melatonin Guys, Melatonin!
    x2!!!

I had insomnia for nearly a decade after I got out of the Army (and while I was in the Army too). After trying many different things, I finally got something that workes every time:

melatonin
    B1
    Magnesium
    Chamomile tea (I hope I don't lose my man-card for this)

I do this at bedtime and I can't keep myself awake after 20-30 min. I can't say that I really like the taste of the tea much, but this is my no-fail (at least for me) bedtime routine.

Comment

Melatonin and a big glass of milk works great for me.

Comment

Please post a review, if it works. I'll be keeping few cases handy at all times

Comment

That drink has melatonin in it if I remember correctly. Z7 matt sells it he could tell you for sure. I have had to start taking the melatonin again recently sucks but beats not getting any sleep

Comment

Those do work! Made me sleepy in about 35 minutes, I don't remember it tasting to bad either.

Comment

I had the same issues......i swear by this stuff now.....it'll put u to sleep fast and when the alarm goes off in the mornin im wide awake! Made a huge difference for me.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371779501.269204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	24211855

Comment

I take the Melatonin 10 mg at night. Lights out Jack.

Comment

Tried melatonin, unison etc with no effect. Now a 12pk of beer will always help me sleep except I wake up in the middle of the night to pee- count the beers and that's how many hours till I wake! It's kinda crazy.
                  Cut back on alcohol intake and lost 30lbs, now I don't wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I just toss & turn like crazy
                  Go for my first sleep study next month.....wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    Melatonin Guys, Melatonin!
                    This^^^^^

Comment

I tried melatonin but I could not tell any difference when taking it.

Comment

I took a 5mg melatonin and could not stay awake the whole next day at work. Have not taken any since.

Comment

I should have had some of this after game 6 of the NBA finals!

Comment

Working...
                          X