Firearms classified section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
    Incorrect. I was told by the mods I had too many gun related items I sold.
    My mistake. I thought you were selling guns as a side business.

Comment

It would be nice to have a few classified sub-forums, at least for items like titled vehicles (cars/trucks/ATV's/trailers), weapons (bows, guns, accessories), maybe one for fishing gear as well. Then have a general item sub-forum to cover just about everything else.

I know sub-forums can cut down on traffic for certain types of items. However, it seems new classified listings can't stay on the first page longer than a few hours. Too many items for sale, too many posters with 5 separate threads for 5 different items, too many people using it like a personal Ebay or Craigslist account, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
        Incorrect. I was told by the mods I had too many gun related items I sold.
        And they probably saved you a visit from the ATF for dealing without a license.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

yes

Comment

Why we are wishing reopen the Bowhunting Report Forum!

Comment

If only there were a search feature.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                A much easier solution that doesn’t require moderator approval would be for us to start using brackets in the titles of our classifieds listings. For example,

[Firearm] Remington 870 for sale

If people did this, you could then use the search feature to show only the classified listings that included firearms.
                Yep, it's pretty easy to use the search feature with a keyword about what you're looking for and to specify the classifieds forum. I've done it for several things. It works.

Comment

How about limiting sellers to maybe 1 “bump” per day.

Doing it 3-4 times a day is unwarranted especially for items that have been bumped 60 -70 times already.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post

Doing it 3-4 times a day is unwarranted especially for items that have been bumped 60 -70 times already.
                    But mine is more important than yours and ALWAYS HAS TO BE ON TOP!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Colt Forums only allows a bump up every 48 hours.

Comment

Leave it the way it is. Learn to use the features and functions we already have to make your viewing of the forums more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post

Hilarious and true

Comment

Working...
                          X