No announcement yet.

Sometimes I just gotta shake my head..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbors kid I watched grow up has two boys Cash and Dinero.Then there is a woman down the street with a boy named Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Well at least she got her dip - Loma
      What's a dipdashLoma?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alpacino Monreal. It was on the court docket. 100% legit. Also, saw an man unfortunately named Harry Bush.

Comment

And these are my boys "Walker" and "Texas Ranger"

Comment

What about Rope, Tye and Cash (Myers)? Calf ropers.

My wife and I like the name and named our son “Cash”.

Comment

I can’t believe no one has posted this yet:

While taking attendance, inner-city substitute teacher Mr. Garvey has trouble adjusting to a classroom full of middle-class white students.About Key & Peele:...

Comment

Saw one today and even confirmed this was her actual name. . .

Jizyah Shorts. . .

When I asked I was told “it’s not pronounced phonetically”. . .

I got nothing.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Ha! Ha! My wife had a kid in school named Penny Nickels!

BTW La is slang for smoke! I saw it on the music channel!! The song says - puffin on the La! It was Rhianna you know she has the low down!! Singing about going five with hazards on! Bouncing around - Bouncing around! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                      Ha! Ha! My wife had a kid in school named Penny Nickels!

BTW La is slang for smoke! I saw it on the music channel!! The song says - puffin on the La! It was Rhianna you know she has the low down!! Singing about going five with hazards on! Bouncing around - Bouncing around! LOL!

Idk what’s scarier, the sharpness of your blades or the fact that you know a Rihana song.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Ha! Ha! Touche Brother!! - Stay Sharp!!

Comment

After workin over 200 gun shows I know yall have a sense of humor!! - And I know yall have seen it ALL!! I went to meet someone on Craigslist two nights ago - I mean a full blown tweeker!!! Got the washing machine home and it flooded the laundry room!! God is good I accidently stepped on his prescription glasses loading the washer and broke one of the lenses. Karma's a ***** . Watched a youtube video and fixed my old washer in 30 minutes!! You know I don't get out much and I ran into that in no time - I can't imagine what you've seen!!

Comment

You do realize I misspelled her name and YOU got it right!

Comment

There was a football player at Stephenville back in the 90s by the name of Cord Wood.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                                You do realize I misspelled her name and YOU got it right!

Haha you can thank autocorrect for that nonsense cause I was typing on my phone!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X