Arrow rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow rest

Getting a new rig..all I've ever shot is the qad drop away and a biscuit..anything better in your opinions? Anybody shoot the trophy taker smackdown pro?

I've had a few QAD's. No reason to switch. Then again I haven't tried anything newer.

Comment

Limbdriver, nuff said!

Comment

Qad!

Comment

Trophy Ridge Revolution is what I use

Comment

Qad all the way

Comment

ripcord ACE!

Comment

There are lots of rests on the market.
                I sell two of them.
                Whisker Biscuits and QAD, in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Limbdriver, nuff said!
                  ^ This

Comment

Stick with the QAD!

Comment

I have shot/tuned the ripcord code red, QAD, lim driver, and currently use the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro. I like the trophy taker above all of the rest. Here is why:

1)I prefer a limb driven rest, as I don't have to rely on a spring to yank the rest away from my arrow
                      2) TT has some of the best customer service I've ever dealt with (they walked me through the entirety of the rest because I told them I am starting up my own tuning shop and want to know how they work)
                      3) I prefer a limb driven rest that lifts straight up and down (no real reason, just my OCD)
                      4) it has been shot quite a bit with zero tuning issues, and I shoot better now with my bow/rest/sight combo than any other setup I've had, so confidence is high

You'll get differing opinions on every piece of equipment. The beauty of this sport is that you can usually offload any stuff you don't want pretty easily/find used gear cheaply. Give TT a try.

Comment

I prefer Limb Driven rests. I've used Whisker Biscuits, QADs, The Axion Pulse (I hate that rest), ripcords, etc, and the only one that offers the simplicity of a biscuit while allowing for in field repairs is a whisker biscuit and a limb driven rest.

If you have a cable driven rest and something happens to the pull cord, you're a screwed chicken. You can retie or fix a limb driven rest with paracord in a pinch.

I hate any rest that requires a press!

Comment

Not a better rest than the Trophy Taker smackdown pro IMO. I always shot QAD or Limbdriver and the TT tops both.

Comment

WB and be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                              Qad!
                              QAD makes an excellent rest. If you do purchase one please take the time to set it up in accordance with the instructions/DVD. Most mistakes are timing issues...I prefer the launcher to come to full capture in the last 1.25 inches of draw. Cheers!
                              Fred

Comment

Working...
                              X