Import and stock $55k sheep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
    Can't compare going on a multi week expedition to the Middle East to driving around in a ranger or sitting at a feeder in Texas....

I agree, I was just wondering why no one seemed to be doing high fence hunts for a lot of these ultra high dollar sheep. I still don’t understand folks that go to the 777 ranch or some place like that and kill a sable for more than what it cost to do a whole experience/package in Africa. But to each his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One further comment- which I agree with a lot of the people on here, it's about the hunt and adventure if at all possible.

I've dreamed of killing a Dahl sheep my entire life since I was a little kid. I will go do it. Rifle or bow, I don't care. I want to be in those high mountains and I want to take that shot in that beautiful country. I feel the horns of that heavy bodied wild north American sheep.

Until then, I will kill as many of those stupid exotic rams as possible. If I don't kill a few every year I will go nuts until I get after the real mountain sheep.

Comment

If I came home and told my wife I'd just spent 100k to shoot a goat,...Oh well, I guess 'ya either got it, or 'ya don't....

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
          If I came home and told my wife I'd just spent 100k to shoot a goat,...Oh well, I guess 'ya either got it, or 'ya don't....
          When ya hot ya hot! - JR

Comment

Working...
          X