Single Pin w MIL/MOA Clicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Pin w MIL/MOA Clicks?

Interested in getting a single pin sight.... but really not liking the whole range tape or shoot 20/60 styles.

Is there any single sight that has MIL/MOA clicks, like a traditional rifle scope?

May not be natural for some, but after shooting long range, it just feels right to zero and dial elevation in clicks.

I have never heard of any archery sights that change the elevation by clicks if that is what you are asking. As far as MOA clicks I don't think you would want to use MOA adjustments of 1" at 100 yards. It would take a lot of clicks at 20 yards. Remember with archery it's a science of guessing when it comes to ranges, if you have a target at 53 yards you just need to adjust a single pin slightly above the 50 yard mark. You aren't a sniper with a bow my friend. Honestly I think you would be better off with a 3 or 4 pin sight. Single pins are good for 3D and target but most people prefer multi-pin sights for hunting. Remember not to be too **** because more than likely your setup is going to shoot better than you ever will. Focus on getting your bow perfectly in tune and your arrows perfectly spined. That will make your shots far better than any sight on the market.

Comment

i have 5 pins but realistically i just use the top one and adjust for it. Too many variables, at 20 yards on the ground i'm dead on and at 20 yards and 15 feet up i'm 6" high, so i have to know where i need to adjust for where i'm shooting from. It all just takes practice not matter what you do.

Comment

I use a black gold ascent ambush. It doesn't adjust in mils or clicks but its super easy. I dial in at 20 and make my own tape instead of the ones that come with it.

Comment

Working...
        X