Price on old ford bronco help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3k-$4k max each

My dad bought one fully restored inside and out for $9500.

Comment

bronco prices are all over the place right now. lot of it is from barrett jackson tv show showing going for 50000 real world price for those i’d guess maybe 5000 max depending on amount of rust power steering brakes etc
      these old broncos are very bad at rusting out bad they have tons of places that hold mud especially by the door jams

Comment

Prices on broncos have gone crazy in the past couple years. I think it all depends the quality of the floor boards and any body damage.

I could see where someone would pay 8-10 for the maroon one and at least 5k for the white one. Where are they originally from? Have they been store outside?

Comment

I would say $4-$5K. They are definitely trending upward and can go up into the $30s restored.

Comment

I’d say $5k for the white, maybe $8k for the maroon.

No matter what they will still be cheaper than these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gig em

Hell, the white is worth about 10k just cuz it has the correct college sticker on it

Comment

To collectors, they won't be worth a much, because there is so many of the original parts missing, then without seeing how much rust they have, it is hard to say what the bodies are worth. I personally would plan on selling them as hunting trucks, with the degree of modifications they have had done, then I would really be leaning that direction, if those bumpers are welded to the frames.
                I used to have two old Broncos, one 67 and then a 71. Both were what I called pickup cabs other people call them half cabs. Those cabs are fairly rare. Both trucks were complete, mostly original trucks. Both trucks had quite a bit of rust, which is typical for those trucks. The 71 has a 302, 3 spd, the 67 was a 6 cylinder truck. I sold both for $5000 together if I remember correctly. I found the 67 many years later, after wishing I had not sold them. Really wished I had not sold the 71. But I found the 67 on the south side of San Antonio. The guy who had it, tried to sell it for a long time. He had pulled the engine, transmission and transfer case. He could not get anyone to buy the rolling chassis. The last time I talked to him, he was talking about parting it out or selling it to a junk yard. If the bodies are clean and most of the parts are there, they can bring some good money. But when a lot of the sheet metal needs to be replaced, many people shy away from them or want to buy them for parts.
                Than maroon bodied truck, I would not mind having. The white one, you would have to remove those A&M emblems first or I would have to charge you to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                  To collectors, they won't be worth a much, because there is so many of the original parts missing, then without seeing how much rust they have, it is hard to say what the bodies are worth. I personally would plan on selling them as hunting trucks, with the degree of modifications they have had done, then I would really be leaning that direction, if those bumpers are welded to the frames.
                  I used to have two old Broncos, one 67 and then a 71. Both were what I called pickup cabs other people call them half cabs. Those cabs are fairly rare. Both trucks were complete, mostly original trucks. Both trucks had quite a bit of rust, which is typical for those trucks. The 71 has a 302, 3 spd, the 67 was a 6 cylinder truck. I sold both for $5000 together if I remember correctly. I found the 67 many years later, after wishing I had not sold them. Really wished I had not sold the 71. But I found the 67 on the south side of San Antonio. The guy who had it, tried to sell it for a long time. He had pulled the engine, transmission and transfer case. He could not get anyone to buy the rolling chassis. The last time I talked to him, he was talking about parting it out or selling it to a junk yard. If the bodies are clean and most of the parts are there, they can bring some good money. But when a lot of the sheet metal needs to be replaced, many people shy away from them or want to buy them for parts.
                  Than maroon bodied truck, I would not mind having. The white one, you would have to remove those A&M emblems first or I would have to charge you to take it.

Thanks for the info, I’m not an Aggie, owner of the vehicle is, I was hoping he would pay me to get them out of here as well, lol.

So what I get, if he kept the maroon bronco as street legal, it would be worth something, on average, I guess $5000 is a good assumption? White one $2-3,000? $8000 for both. I appreciate everyone’s input.

Comment

My Cousin just purchased a 77 a few months ago for $15k at a Mecums Auction in the DFW area.. It was in good running condition but a lot of rust. He is now spending a lot more to restore it. With what I'm seeing from the pictures, maybe you can do a package deal to someone. Maroon looks in decent shape for a rebuild for sure. The White could be used for parts. $8k-$10k for both

Comment

Bringing this back up, really would like to get some input on these Broncos. I have no clue what they could be worth. From what I’ve been told, price range is from $8,000-$15,000.

Comment

I gave $5K for my 1966 half cab in 2014. It had low miles, hardly any rust, but had several dents and dings.

I get to...

Comment

Mine is also uncut.

I get to...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                            Bringing this back up, really would like to get some input on these Broncos. I have no clue what they could be worth. From what I’ve been told, price range is from $8,000-$15,000.

You can buy a nice restored one for 15k to 20k. My guess without looking at those is 3k tops.

Comment

I'll give him $3500 for the maroon one as is. Not sure if you're looking for buyers, but you've already received responses on values previously. Basically, they're worth what someone will pay.

Comment

Since they have been altered for lease rides and considering the condition I would also agree with 4-5k max for the maroon if they run good and 3-4 for whitey if it runs good.

Comment

Working...
                                X