No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home from a late night at work and this looked like it would hit the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
      Just got home from a late night at work and this looked like it would hit the spot.

Like button!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post

That's a bottle I really want to try.

Picked up a store pick Four Roses Single Barrel Cask Strength OSBQ along with a Russell's Reserve Single Barrel.

Comment

For it being “bourbon season”, it sure is slow in Texas. Has anyone made a nice find?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            For it being “bourbon season”, it sure is slow in Texas. Has anyone made a nice find?
            I agree, apparently the Weller release was late this year, but I still haven't seen any...

Comment

Picked up a bottle of Antique 107 last week but am waiting on 12yr.
              We haven't gotten any of our allocations yet this month at the restaurant.

Comment

Just the Weller Antiques I picked up. None of the specia releases

Comment

Store just called me. Had 1 bottle of rock hill farm.... $149! I payed $85 for this last bottle and it dang sure wasn’t worth that.

Comment

Killed an EHT Small Batch recently, walked in to Costco and looky there, $39.99. It may be the best $40 bourbon out there. That and JJB are my two favs that are affordable and find-able.

Comment

I heard good things about this one. Anybody tried it?

Comment

Nope, but I would like to. Haven’t found one.

Comment

Nope, but I would like to. Haven’t found one.
                          I've heard they have them at most of the Total Wine's here in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                            I've heard they have them at most of the Total Wine's here in Houston.
                            Not the new one in Pearland, but I just got a call from my brother. He snagged me a bottle.

Comment

I got ahold of some Jack Daniels Gold yesterday and it was definitely interesting.
                              Very floral/sweet on the nose. A little sharp on the front end, but a lot of honey suckle/caramel on the back end. A lot thinner than normal Jack, but tasty overall!

Comment

Not the new one in Pearland, but I just got a call from my brother. He snagged me a bottle.
                                Let us know how it is

Comment

Working...
                                X