Tubing squat to standing rows.
    Diamond cutter push-ups.
    DB flat bench press.
    Tubing eccentric step aways.
    Tubing face pulls.
    Tubing pull aparts.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs, triceps, biceps cardio and stretching. Somewhere in the 2 hr neighborhood.

Comment

While all you slackers are in the deer stand, drinking beer and having fun.......I hit the gym. My life sucks, lol. Back, abs, cardio and stretching. A little over 2 hrs total.

Comment

Legs, shoulders, traps, cardio and then stretching....2hr 20min workout.

Comment

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

I’m late to this party but I hit my PR on dumb bell bench press today... pretty ***** stoked. No hunting for me this weekend..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by NannySlayer; 09-30-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              I’m late to this party but I hit my PR on dumb bell bench press today... pretty ***** stoked. No hunting for me this weekend..

Congratulations! Aint' nothing better than hitting a personal record.

As for me, I didn't make it in Friday or today. Something about this rainy weather makes it hard for me to drag myself outta the rack! I gotta hit it the next three days cuz I'll be at the lease Friday-Monday.

Legs and back tomorrow.

Comment

I’m done with Oly lifting, at least snatches and jerks. My shoulders just don’t want to move that quick. Back to strength and conditioning. Started Brian Alsruhe’s program, modified for my current level of conditioning or lack there of.

Giant sets with 90 sec rest periods. 5x5 for lifts and sets of 10 for abs
                BB Rows/BB Bench/V-Ups

Single arm cable rows/Hammer Strength Incline/Decline sit ups

5x10 here 90 sec rest
                Lat pull downs/cable flyes

Crunch machine 5x10 30 sec rest

Sauna

Nausea achieved without spewing.

Worked out fAsted with Hyde Preworkout drink.

Music - Avenged Sevenfold

Man I am way out of shape. Tha is all. Lol

Comment

Warm up, stretching, leg workout, 1 hr cardio, more stretching. 2+hrs total.

Comment

Well, it was chest and biceps today since the GF didn't wanna do back and legs.

I'm gonna be sore tomorrow for sure. 3 warm up sets and 4 working sets. Heavier weights today. Supersets

Flat bench/barbell curl
                    Reverse grip smith bench/hammer curl bar
                    Flat dumbbell press/preacher curl
                    Pushups/Over head cable curls

Back and triceps tomorrow or legs and back.

Comment

My back was hurting this AM so I didn’t make it to the gym. Body squats, planks, sit-ups, and pushups for me today. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        Well, it was chest and biceps today since the GF didn't wanna do back and legs.

I'm gonna be sore tomorrow for sure. 3 warm up sets and 4 working sets. Heavier weights today. Supersets

Flat bench/barbell curl
                        Reverse grip smith bench/hammer curl bar
                        Flat dumbbell press/preacher curl
                        Pushups/Over head cable curls

Back and triceps tomorrow or legs and back.
                        How's the hip coming?

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                          My back was hurting this AM so I didn’t make it to the gym. Body squats, planks, sit-ups, and pushups for me today. Lame.

Negative.....a body in motion is always a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            How's the hip coming?

It has its good days and bad days. It feels kinda like I'm sitting on a golf ball some days and I'm not really sure why. the surgeon just looked at me like I was crazy. If I replicate some of the exercises that they had me doing in PT I seem to do better. I still have some pain, but Advil and vodka usually keeps it in check.

How's the knee doing? Are you back to swinging a club yet?

Comment

Single leg squats with jump.
                              DB 3 way RDL.
                              Tubing low rotational rows.
                              DB renegade rows.
                              Incline push-ups.
                              Tubing woodchopper pushdowns.
                              Tubing overhead face pulls.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                How's the knee doing? Are you back to swinging a club yet?
                                Nope. Doctor said 16 weeks before I can put that kind of torque on it, so about mid to end of Nov. Im going to have that hernia surgery around Nov 1 so end of Nov for swinging the clubs. Cant recall if you have had any other joint surgeries, if not, I can tell you from my many that it really does take about a year before they feel completely normal. Just keep on keeping on and it will be great in the long run. My ortho doctor and now this hernia doctor have both given me the speech about leaving the heavy weight and low reps for the younger guys and do nothing but lower weight and high reps. Im so dang competitive with myself it is hard to give it up. Im getting tired of breaking my body so I think Im finally going to listen, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X