Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruz is going to be in Gonzales at Bakers Boys bar b q tomorrow Saturday at 3 pm. Go CRUZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      This Beto guy is off the rails. Just finally read his platform. I just can’t see him winning in Texas. I DO see a lot of signs in yards though. I wonder if these folks have any idea what this guy even stands for??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Democrats don't care what he stands for or what his beliefs are- those idiots will vote for him just because he's a Democrat. Heck, there are some folks on here that are still mad that Hillary didn't win and she's a Crook!

Comment

They agreed to 3 debates. Finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
          Democrats don't care what he stands for or what his beliefs are- those idiots will vote for him just because he's a Democrat. Heck, there are some folks on here that are still mad that Hillary didn't win and she's a Crook!
          Absolutely right. In fact, a lot of people will vote for Beto because they hate Trump. They don't care what Beto or Cruz stands for.

Biggest threat is Conservatives staying home. Even in the last presidential election only 40% of registered republicans voted. If you want to do something to help, get your Republican leaning friends, neighbors and relatives to promise to vote. Help them get a mail in ballot if they might need one.

We will be majorly embarrassed if a **** democrat from Texas is the reason that Senate control goes to the democrats.

Comment

Comment

It's hard to believe someone can run on nothing and still challenge an incumbent. Even people whom I've believed to be thoughtful and intelligent are planning to vote for him.

Gary

Comment

Just catching up on this one. Totally respect both sides of the concern and non-concern. I see both signs in our neighborhood, but not many of either! I will probably stick with the stance I had about him after the presidential race. CRUZ was my guy for president. He literally got PUNKED or better yet PIMP slapped. Total WUSS of a man!
                His wife was called ugly, he did nothing!
                His dad was accused of being involved in JFK's assaination, he did nothing! He was accused of being a Canadian citizen, he did nothing!
                Definitely just another WEAK spine that has a good conservative voting record. Definitely not the person we thought he was when we sent money during his presidential campaign. I am still on his mailing list for you folks needing a sign.
                cruz.senate.gov

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Not saying this on my high horse so no one get offended ; its just what I know now to be true.

In the 2 decades that I have been old enough to vote I have voted Republican. In those 2 decades I have learned that there is no difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Not one Republican we have sent up to office has done what they said they would. They all vote right along with the Dems. They are just two sides of the SAME coin. Republican and Dem Senators are right now eating lunch at a restaurant in DC you wouldnt even be allowed in, toasting their millions of dollars they have stolen from you and laughing it up. Fox News is the same exact channel as CNN. Believe me when I say your lives will be no different if Cruz stays or Beto takes over. They are all headed in the same direction. I will never vote for any established party ever again. They are the enemy of the people. Dont support them please.

I am done with politics or supporting any politician at that level as they are greedy scummy evil vial people.
                I could not agree more! Don't sweat it, more and more American citizens are realizing this whole political posturing is on us!
                The PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION approximately 45% of folks did not even vote. Yes, some are dog lazy, but MANY more than the hard left & hard right realize are just done with the non sense! And that is a GOOD thing!!!
                Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                While I agree with most of this, Cruz has come the closest to doing what he said he would and espousing my values. Trust me on this, the difference between Cruz and O'Rourke is huge.
                Agreed huge difference! I hope he wins as O'Rourke is shameful. But I wont believe for one minute that me supporting the "best of two evils" is something I want to participate in.
                Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                Trump endorsed Cruz and will be in Texas holding a rally for him in October!
                ……..and Cruz accepted his endorsement...………..LMAO!!! I would be challenging him to a CAGE match to the DEATH after how he defamed his entire family. Again, this shows the JOKE is on us as citizens.
                Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                Long gone are the times where a candidate actually had their country and fellow countrymen at heart.
                Best sentence of this entire thread! One day we all will get it loud and clear.
                Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                Cruz shot himself in the foot with his stunt he pulled at the RNC convention and his betting Trump would not win. It has hurt him with those who really supported him before - his base.

But since the election he and Trump have been working together well. He has been one of his best supporters in the Senate.
                I don't follow that premise but it could be factual. What I observe is they are working together as if they are best of buddies. What a sad state of affairs!

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                They agreed to 3 debates. Finally.
                If this happens and Cruz cant smash Beto into the ground like the worm he is "good riddens" to him!

Comment

I'm not sure what to think about some post on here. SMH

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    Take in to consideration that with the current climate of violence against Republicans/Trump supporters, supporters are less likely to post yard signs and stickers on there vehicles, in fear of violence against there personal and private property. Poles can also be manipulated. The larger counties such as Harris, Bexar, Travis and Tarrant County are blue, according to the last election. Along with the blue of the border counties. If the majority of these polls are conducted in those counties, then of course Beto will poll better.

Edit...the silent majority spoke out in 2016 and I believe they/we will speak out again in November and in 2020.
                    Harris county may flip after what Turner did to all the Firemen

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                      Harris county may flip after what Turner did to all the Firemen
                      That would be nice to see.

Comment

The wife and I had dinner saturday evening with some friends in our old neighborhood in Rowlett. I was absolutely SHOCKED at the BETO signs in the area.

Get out and vote folks....leave nothing to chance.

Comment

The new Quinnipiac University poll surveyed likely voters instead of registered voters like it did in past iterations.

Cruz up by 9 pts among likely voters according to quinnipiac poll.

Comment

My wife and I got our voter registrations updated today. We’ll be good to go come Election Day.

Comment

I’m not worried about Beto winning. Texas hasn’t gone blue. It may be closer than we wish, but it won’t happen.

I will do my part come Election Day. And I assume many others will.

I agree with others about the lack of Cruz signs. Many supporters are probably turned off due to the violence towards republicans.

Comment

Yes putting up a Cruz sign or wearing a MAGA cap is considered by many as hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X