No announcement yet.

I won the Mega Millions!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't say a word...call all your friends and family, and depending on where they are at financially. Ask to borrow some money that they could loan. Those who loan ya , you cut in...Those that don't could not have to stones to ask you for money after you have come forward as a winner. It cuts off the leeches fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      Whoever wins the Mega Millions Lottery tonight touched me inappropriately 30 years ago....
      With that post, you win the internet today!!

Comment

Whoever wins the Mega Millions Lottery tonight touched me inappropriately 30 years ago....
        Sure and I bet it would cost them much more this time around, dang inflation!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
          Don't say a word...call all your friends and family, and depending on where they are at financially. Ask to borrow some money that they could loan. Those who loan ya , you cut in...Those that don't could not have to stones to ask you for money after you have come forward as a winner. It cuts off the leeches fast.
          I like your plan Tony ^^

Comment

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
              **** on your boss desk
              Originally posted by KyleW View Post
              Yup, this is the most important first step after you win
              Not me, I like my boss. Probably give her a chunk, just because she gave me a job when I had just changed careers and had 0 experience

But I guess if your boss is a jerk.......

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              What if you jumped the gun and forgot to wait until after you won? Asking for a friend.
              Better make sure they know how many winners and what their net is before they squat

Be my luck there would be a million winners and my take would be $5k after all the dust settled

Comment

I always tell my clients to Never ever annuitize anything unless you have to, muni bonds and individual equities go a long way with that type of cash, need to earn 2.5% on that sum just to beat inflation. . Gimme a call when you win!

Comment

Hire me for half the prize money!! I will tell you what you need to do once you pay me...

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Not me, I like my boss. Probably give her a chunk, just because she gave me a job when I had just changed careers and had 0 experience
                    D
                    Now that does sound like quite a good boss.

You always hear about employers insisting you must have experience, yet it seems few want to hire to give a person that necessary experience.

Comment

I’d blow it over the weekend and be back at work Monday...early...to clean off my bosses desk before he gets there

Comment

The winning numbers are: 5, 28, 62, 65, 70. The Mega Ball drawn was 5. The Megaplier was 3x.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          The winning numbers are: 5, 28, 62, 65, 70. The Mega Ball drawn was 5. The Megaplier was 3x.
                          I won!!!!!!

$2

Comment

If you win I'd like my 10$ back cause I lost.

Comment

Put it in the bank and live off the interest.

Comment

1 winner so far in Louisiana

Comment

Working...
                                X