2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Then the coach needs to quit calling running plays on EVERY ****ING 1st DOWN....
    I agree, I would have been passing a lot more, now that they have Cooper it should help Dak a bunch, lets see what he's got.

Comment

Giving up a first round pick for Cooper seems a bit steep. Hope he helps but it wont matter if the scheme doesn't change.

Comment

The only thing that will change is we’re not drafting in the 1st round anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
          I don't know, Cooper is a proven receiver, I think he made 2 pro bowls, he is only 24, doubt they could have gotten a receiver like him in the first round next year. Plus they have to see what they have in Dak, he has no excuses now, not that he was making any.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I don't know, Cooper is a proven receiver, I think he made 2 pro bowls, he is only 24, doubt they could have gotten a receiver like him in the first round next year. Plus they have to see what they have in Dak, he has no excuses now, not that he was making any.
            We’ll see, but now we can’t get someone like Herbert early in the draft if Dak doesn’t step it up. And I have my doubts about that.

Comment

I’m extremely apathetic now but in the grand scheme of things... Dallas was going to draft a WR in the first round next year. They just did it earlier with a guy who has some experience. Whether it works out or not who knows.

Not hearing real good things about his hands but he looks good here.

Last edited by Smart; 10-22-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

AC is a good pick-up. Just going to cost a lot to sign him after the year. One more player that can catch the ball can only help Dak look a little harder.

I am still a Dak fan. He works hard and is the size of a LB and is hard to hurt. he can only get better.

Comment

Hands look good here

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    AC is a good pick-up. Just going to cost a lot to sign him after the year. One more player that can catch the ball can only help Dak look a little harder.

I am still a Dak fan. He works hard and is the size of a LB and is hard to hurt. he can only get better.
                    I agree, he does work hard, he is a good kid and he can get better, so giving him another weapon should help, lets see.

Comment

I know there are more problems with the offense other than just the quarterback, but I’m still laying the majority of the blame there. QB is the most important position on the field and a good one can cover for other weaknesses. There were a few years when Romo had no running game and a below average offensive line and not much of a defense. He got some 2 win teams to 8 wins pretty much on his own. He was a Jedi. With a quarterback like Dak everything around him is going to have to be perfect, including the coaching staff in order for his team to have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        Dallas needs Cooper
                        Called it

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                          Called it

I seriously thought you were talking about Cooper Rush in place of Dak[emoji15]

Comment

Needed that #19 open since #89 is taken already

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I seriously thought you were talking about Cooper Rush in place of Dak[emoji15]
                              I did too! 😂

Comment

I did too! [emoji23]

I think Dak had just taken a shot to the noggin’ and I read his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X