Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see the deer vasectomy article?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone see the deer vasectomy article?

It looks like Staten Island is overrun with deer and they will not allow any hunting but since the rate of vehicle accidents have skyrocketed, the libs have a plan to fix it.

They hired a company to help spend the taxpayers money and for the last 3 years, they have been darting bucks and performing a surgical vacectomy and released them back into the "wild". They have treated 1,154 vasectomies so far to the tune of $3.3 million! That's about $2,900 per buck. That would buy a pile of broadheads!

And de Blasio wants to be president

I wonder if they loose their sex drive once they get cut. If not then it would be easy pickings for the buck who still had his juevos, and no real solution to the problem at all. If nothing changes other than the deer that was cut is shooting blanks then I could see this helping some. I don't understand why they wouldn't just sell hunting permits...

Comment

Freaking stupid doesn’t even describe that situation....

Comment

Will a deer that had a vasectomy not get hit by a car anymore?

Comment

No does get hit at all that’s amazing!

Comment

That summidges with their junk still intact are gonna die from exhaustion.....

What a bunch of **** idiots.

Comment

I have a friend who lives out there. Here is a pic of a buck that has been snipped. What a waste of money.

Comment

What percentage of the funding is used to pack the bucks pants with ice post surgery?

Comment

Ever fool with mother nature? Sometimes she kicks back... hopefully here...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Will a deer that had a vasectomy not get hit by a car anymore?
                    This^^^^^

Comment

you cannot make up stupid like this. How about killing a few thousand and feed some people.

Comment

If you think that's stupid just think about all of the stupid people who vote for that dumb ace.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          That summidges with their junk still intact are gonna die from exhaustion.....

What a bunch of **** idiots.
                          That was real close to my first thought. Oh, to be one of the bucks that dodged the dart. There may be several ruts, but they will be serviced at some point.

Comment

Would it cause a continuous rut? If the does are not bred, how long will they cycle into estrus? I have had a vasectomy and I still rut!
                            Last edited by Pony1971; 07-10-2018, 05:59 PM. Reason: Add not

Comment

They probably darted all the good Deer and the “cull” bucks will now be the only ones breeding. Going to have a freaky genetic problem before long. Or what if the only survivor has to do it with his mom?

Comment

Working...
                              X