Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gen 1 Monster today.

Comment

I was hoping for a Rolex Sub or an Omega Seamaster today for father's day, no such luck, lol. I'm obviously in the wrong line of work, some of you guys have some very nice pieces. Actually, if it weren't for my two teenagers, I'd probably be wearing a Sub too!

Comment

My first Fathers Day present. All wood minus the clasp and gearing. Ebony and walnut. If you haven’t checked out Tree Hut is definitely recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't care what anyone says canny...I'm diggin the timepiece

Comment

This is a new addition to my inventory. Love that Blue dial by ROLEX.

This is a Rolex Datejust 2

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
              I was hoping for a Rolex Sub or an Omega Seamaster today for father's day, no such luck, lol. I'm obviously in the wrong line of work, some of you guys have some very nice pieces. Actually, if it weren't for my two teenagers, I'd probably be wearing a Sub too!

Rockyraider - whenever your ready man, I’d love to help you find that Omega or Submariner.

Thanks,

“Blood-Sport”

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post

I want that Seiko !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post

This is a new addition to my inventory. Love that Blue dial by ROLEX.

This is a Rolex Datejust 2

I really want a 2-tone sub with the blue diamond dial, but all my extra income is going to my hunting right now. My wife would probably murder me if I tried to bring one home.

Comment

Franck Muller!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                      I really want a 2-tone sub with the blue diamond dial, but all my extra income is going to my hunting right now. My wife would probably murder me if I tried to bring one home.

Hunting is a priority for me

I’ll post a blue Submariner tomorrow, you’ll love the new ceramic bezel Rolex has come up with..

Comment

Daytona in Everose gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                          Daytona in Everose gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Excellent timepiece! How do you like the Oysterflex?

Comment

Hair and moles!!

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                              Rockyraider - whenever your ready man, I’d love to help you find that Omega or Submariner.

Thanks,

“Blood-Sport”

Do you have a website? My grail watch is a pre ceramic six digit sub date. I just like everything about the watch. I just don't care for the newer maxi-case or whatever it's called. I like the ceramic Seamasters but I'm not 100% sold on the bond bracelet, the helium escape valve, and the scalloped bezel. I do think it's a heck of a value and probably hard to beat for the money. I also like the fact that it comes with a blue dial as I'm more partial to blue rather than black. If I could get a speedy style bracelet on a seamaster is probably consider one really seriously with the sub being a future goal.

Comment

Suunto Ambit3 Sport
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X