Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many kayak fisherman/women do we have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

Anyone want to fish PA or Corpus area this coming Friday and Saturday? Thinking of taking the yak down there.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
          went fish n today was a great trip ill do a write up write up prob tomorrow, but hear is a teaser [ATTACH]703632[/ATTACH]
          Where's the write up man

Comment

r u going to lake georgetown today?

Comment

I was hoping to but we are having to buy a car for my wife so I think my plans got put on hold :0

Comment

I'd be willing to do some shark fishing a little more into summer if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                  I'd be willing to do some shark fishing a little more into summer if anyone's interested.
                  From the yak or paddling out baits?

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                    From the yak or paddling out baits?
                    From kayaks, but I have a big reel set up for land also.

Comment

Fellows, I'm always looking for folks to fish with. I'm willing to organize some sort of contact group or group trip to the Port O'connor area if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                        From kayaks, but I have a big reel set up for land also.
                        I want to go out and do that once I get some time in the yak. We do a lot of land based shark fishing but haven't gone after one in the yak............yet

Comment

Never been in salt. I am mostly on Wright Patman up by Texarkana. Or some private lakes that I have access to. Most fun I've ever had fishing.

Comment

I want to go out and do that once I get some time in the yak. We do a lot of land based shark fishing but haven't gone after one in the yak............yet
                            Although Ive never been BTB. Some good info on the youtube channel "Robert Field". His blog also talks about the videos called "Offshore trip gone wrong". Pretty good stuff on there. Also on "KayakBassinTV".

Comment

Yeah I won't go alone and will be with folks who are experienced. But that will be awhile before I do that. I'm gonna get some time in first..... Been 30 years since I was in one other that paddling shark baits out.

Comment

I would def have my outriggers on for that. That way you can atleast be super stable

Comment

Working...
                                X