• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big hoot owl

Comment

Rocks rolling down the canyon near Sonora

Comment

Hearing the sound of a hungry school of Lake Fork Black Bass chasing shad to the top of the water, just as the sun begins to rise. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          Fyi. Mix 1/3 liquid scent free laundry soap and water for scent free wasp killer. Keep in spray bottle in blind.
          I've used scent killer before but have thought about a good soapy mixture before but never think about it until a situation like this. I've already gotten out. I could handle the ones in the floor but the ones in the roof were getting a little too fiesty.

Comment

A 300 horse Yamaha outboard.

Comment

"Who cooks for you, who cooks for you allllll"

Comment

last weekend I heard / saw a buck rubbing the heck out of an oak tree... never seen/heard that in person... way cool. Also, heard a snort/wheeze for the first time at about 18 yards... I'm hooked on bow hunting!

Comment

Thwack!!!!!!!

Comment

The sound of rocks being gently kicked & corn being crunched

Comment

Love me the sound of duck wings cutting the air while sitting on decoys. Also like the slow and steadily louder sound of leaves crunching as something is walking closer to you in the woods.

Comment

Redtail hawk

Comment

For me it has always been the sound of a crow breaking the silence. No matter where I am it always takes me back to being 14yrs old in my stand.

Comment

I love listening to the birds wake up in the morning. Nothing more beautiful than a Texas sunrise in the scrub accompanied by green jays.

Comment

All those are good, but for me, I'd say the sound I most like to hear would be a flock of geese flying over my stand. Brings back fond memories of goose hunting along the coast with my dad, uncle and family friends back when I was a kid.

Comment

I love waking up to the smell of coffee. I rarely do morning hunts anymore. I would have to say my favorite sound in the woods is hearing footsteps in the leaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X