Trump drops hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    No. The problem is wasting money with no results to show for any of it.
    I agree. But do think we will see some kind of "results." Honestly I will take DJT just being elected, as a positive result. This coming to light is a pretty positive result, imo.

I think that Trump is smarter than most of these politicians. Not because he is exceptionally smart, I just think most politicians are not that bright and are drunk on power and greed. He has played the media, and his political opponents. I think this will be a death by 1,000 cuts with Donnie bleeding out his foes. Most people thought Donnie was crazy when he claimed he was be spied on, now, not so much.

The best analogy that I have read about the events is -

Think of the 2016 Trump-Russia narrative as two parallel strands—one politics, one law enforcement. The political side involves the actions of Fusion GPS, the Hillary Clinton campaign and Obama officials—all of whom were focused on destroying Donald Trump. The law-enforcement strand involves the FBI—and what methods and evidence it used in its Trump investigation. At some point these strands intersected—and one crucial question is how early that happened.

The issue here is not the mole. It is weaponizing law enforcement, that is brown shirt kind of stuff. Dems did not do that to their own.

This reaks of Obama. Who used to love being on TV. Used to love calling out DJT? He just signed a deal with Netflix, had is library approved. BUT where is he now? Why not make a statement on this? Go on the view or Ellen? Why not clear his name, this is Trump after all, calling him out publicly? And lets not forget about that text from the FBI agent

President Obama “wants to know everything we’re doing.”
    Last edited by batmaninja; 05-22-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Pointless political banter - Obama is gone, and Trump got elected. Move on and take care of actual policy that is much more important.

Comment

No. The problem is wasting money with no results to show for any of it.
        They are exposed for all to see..which will effect the way people vote in future elections. All these investigations are well worth the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          They are exposed for all to see..which will effect the way people vote in future elections. All these investigations are well worth the cost.
          Exactly. If they are putting moles into campaigns using the FBI to do their dirty work for them the people need to see that and know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

It won't though. Remember you're talking about people who voted for obama twice and the pants suit once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pointless political banter - Obama is gone, and Trump got elected in a freaking rigged election bro
              The pointless banter is the media talking about Stormy, Clinton wearing a Russian hat, the Mueller investigation going on nearly a year, Maxine talking about impeachment, Cohens office getting raided.

But, that is really the only card that they have left to play. And they are going to beat that drum until the midterms. I dont really blame them, I just feel sorry for the folks that eat up that stinky corn kernel filled poo with a big ol spoon. I mean how many pages did we have about Stormy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                It won't though. Remember you're talking about people who voted for obama twice and the pants suit once.

And there you have it in a nutshell!
                The dumbing down of America. Let the gubmint take care of you cause you too stupid to do it fo yoself.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  The pointless banter is the media talking about Stormy, Clinton wearing a Russian hat, the Mueller investigation going on nearly a year, Maxine talking about impeachment, Cohens office getting raided.

But, that is really the only card that they have left to play. And they are going to beat that drum until the midterms. I dont really blame them, I just feel sorry for the folks that eat up that stinky corn kernel filled poo with a big ol spoon. I mean how many pages did we have about Stormy?
                  It wasnt a rigged election - and Stormy happening to a Democrat would have had you talking for years.

Stormy had her time, and now its gone. Nobody cares anymore and we moved forward. If you don't think being a liar and cheat mean anything, then that's your decision.

Time to do the same with all this nonsense that does nothing to improve any way of life for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Your talking about democrats.. who amazingly Trump is slowly pulling off the democrat plantations by the way. I was referring to republicans who will hopefully vote more anti establishment after seeing all this exposed.

Comment

It wasnt a rigged election - and Stormy happening to a Democrat would have had you talking for years.

Stormy had her time, and now its gone. Nobody cares anymore and we moved forward. If you don't think being a liar and cheat mean anything, then that's your decision.

Time to do the same with all this nonsense that does nothing to improve any way of life for anyone.
                      jj, you keep directing traffic to the off-ramp because the road doesnt go where you want but then miss the exit yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        jj, you keep directing traffic to the off-ramp because the road doesnt go where you want but then miss the exit yourself.
                        Not talking **** here but I love the metaphor. Im stealing that

Comment

I saw MSNBC talking heads spinning it last night. They were saying the the FBI moles were actually trying to PROTECT the Trump folks from russia!

You can't make this shiat up!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            I saw MSNBC talking heads spinning it last night. They were saying the the FBI moles were actually trying to PROTECT the Trump folks from russia!

Yeah I'm confused. Did Trump intentionally collude with Putin and his gang to steal the election from the lady who stole the primary from the old muppet man?

Or did Trump need protecting from the Rooskies?

I'm completely lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

You were watching MSNBC ?

That nonsense just makes me uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                I am going to call for a special investigation into these allegations, and prosecute you to the FULLEST extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X