No announcement yet.

Its a big club, and you aint in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Until today, until this afternoon, the policy of the United States of America was to be in the Iran agreement," Kerry said.

He proceeded to describe his conversations with world leaders as normal.

"By the way, my conversations with these people are the normal conversations that I assure you every former secretary of state has with leaders in other countries with people that we know as we try to educate ourselves and make sure we're up to date on what's happening in the world," Kerry said.

Lurch is actually defending his actions with Iran, and appears to be channeling the Clinton/Lynch grandkids defense.

Seems like if Flynn can get caught up with the Logan Act, Lurch should too.

Comment

This is the quote from John Kerry that always sticks with me, most notably in bold, and makes me chuckle at what a giant d o u c h e r he is:

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

Comment

Working...
      X