Walmart and Dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
    Yep looks like they're following Dicks moves.
    You’re right this is a real d!ck move!

Like said above I’d rather stores make the move rather than having government impose it. I think the 21 to buy AR’s is fairly logical. I disagree with the ammunition decision. I would been in a world of hurt at 18-20 if I couldnt have bought ammo at walmart at 10pm before various hunts. I assume this is all ammo, including shotgun and .22 rimfire

Comment

dicks sucks anyway. long before this. Walmart sucks too. Every time I walk out of a walmart, I need a shower.

If HEB gets on this bandwagon, I'm not sure what I'll do. LOL

Comment

Well, another place that I can continue to not frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I'd rather stores make this decision and the Government stay out of it. The free market can decide this. We don't need new laws.
          I totally agree
          I never really liked Walmart, but they can make their own business policy and if people don't like it don't shop there
          No need for laws to be rammed into effect.
          Lawmakers need to concentrate on mental health issues

Comment

I am fine with 21 being the age to buy guns. If the government makes it a law then the voting age and age to join the military should be the same. A lot of 18 year olds these days shouldn’t be making decisions of that magnitude. Before anyone jumps on me I have a 19 year old and a 18 year old nephew .

Comment

I haven’t supported Dick’s in years since they sold out then and I hate Wal Mart anyway so this is easy for me.

Still don’t like it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great news for the local gun shops

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I haven’t supported Dick’s in years since they sold out then and I hate Wal Mart anyway so this is easy for me.

Still don’t like it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                  I won't shop at either place no matter what their policies are. Gonna ask my girlfriend politely to stay out of both places.

Comment

If a person cannot legally buy a weapon until they are 21, then they should not have to die for our rights until that age either.
                    this country is going to hell in a hand basket and I am afraid Trump might be leading the charge down the toilet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      I hated Wal-Mart before this for killing small town businesses and only stepped foot in one maybe once a year anyways. I just told my wife to not shop there anymore and she was fine with it.

So our sons and daughters can go fight and die in wars at 18 as well as vote but Wal-mart won't sell them a rifle?! These jackwads can go have coitis with themselves. I know they can care less if they get my money or not but I care. All of the "boycotting is stupid" folks can say what they want and spend their money where they want...and I'll do the same. It infuriates me that I have a kid that's like a son to me serving in the Marines right now and he can't even walk into Wal-mart to buy a rifle or ammo.
                      I agree, **** on those idiots, hardly ever buy from them in the first place.

Comment

Wife and I both agreed to shop other places than Walmart. Never went to D!ck’s anyways.

Comment

I don’t shop at either of them, but I don’t see Dick’s sticking around much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't shop at H.E.B because of the way they treat vendors. I have no problem with paying a little more for quality service. If a store is going to sell an item and refuse a legal sale to a person, then I do have a problem with that. It's their right to make these decisions and mine to shop elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              If a person cannot legally buy a weapon until they are 21, then they should not have to die for our rights until that age either.
                              this country is going to hell in a hand basket and I am afraid Trump might be leading the charge down the toilet!
                              Not to say that I am ok with these companies decisions, but I just wanted to point out that our armed services are voluntary, and no one is no longer required to serve, or die defending freedoms.

I wonder where and when the apology to the cake maker who was forced to do business against his beliefs will happen. If the government can force companies to do that then they should be able to force retailers to comply with federal law right?

Bass pro and Cabelas will be next, and before the weekend I bet. And Academy will follow suit shortly after.

Comment

If companies can refuse to sell to young ADULTS, how about old folks??? What about black people??? Mexicans?? How exactly is any of this legal??

Comment

Working...
                                X