Sight Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sight Lens

Who uses a magnifying lens on their sight? What does it help with. Getting older and I can see my pins fairly well with my verifier peep. Will this help see the animal better at longer distances? Any explanations and experiences appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use one . It does what it’s meant to do, enlarge the target. I’m 69 and pins are blurry no mater what. Using a verifier and lens does not work well. I focus on my target and let my pin fall to it. I don’t concentrate on the pin ( HHA ), it will be blurry. Just focus on target and let pin float. You will be fine.

Comment

I'm 40 and I dont wear glasses....I have a 2x lens in my sight and a clarifier lens in my peep....ive never having problems with the pins ....its always been downrange at the target....the lens helped immensely....30 yards and less I was fine....but I like to shoot 40 and 50 sometimes just for fun...I don't think I'd ever shoot that far cause I'm not headed on an elk hunt any time soon, but its cool to see what kind of group your arrows can make at a further distance....just keep in mind for the peep there are clarifiers and verifiers...either one has different applications and one works better for a lens than another
        Last edited by DEREKG22; 12-25-2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I have lens in my peep sight, I wear glasses but can't while shooting, the peep lens is like my glasses and makes the pins clear as a bell.

God Bless
          Bish

Comment

Working...
          X