Vanilla corn in feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
    I have a big plastic barrel that I was going to put the corn in and mist it with the Nila and roll it around to coat the corn before putting it in a feeder. Just wasn't sure if the moisture would cause it to sour or not
    You can buy powder vanilla on line. Dump a bag put powder in dump another and so on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 10-26-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I put my corn in a barrel with one of my old dirty socks so that over time the deer become conditioned to my stink and therefore I don't have to use scent control or cover scent. I have also stored my hunting clothes in old corn bags to make my clothes smell like what the deer really like. It's reverse psychology and 50% of the time it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by ttu1997 View Post
        I put my corn in a barrel with one of my old dirty socks so that over time the deer become conditioned to my stink and therefore I don't have to use scent control or cover scent. I have also stored my hunting clothes in old corn bags to make my clothes smell like what the deer really like. It's reverse psychology and 50% of the time it works every time.
        that doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          that doesn't make sense.
          He's trolling

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            He's trolling

I was just continuing the scene from the movie

Comment

Comment

The clothes in the corn sack does work. Not so sure about the dirty sock in the feeder

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Y'all watch way to much tv

Comment

What if I spray doe estrus on my corn?

Comment

Originally posted by ttu1997 View Post

Comment

If your hand corning. Buy some raspberry extract at heb. Mix with corn in a 5 gal bucket. See how that works. The raspberry scented deer blocks last like 1 day at my place

Comment

Working...
                        X