• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just caught up on your thread.
      Really appreciate you following mine and all the positive comments.
      Good luck to y’all!!!

Comment

Awesome thread. Whack em, boss!

Comment

Man it's been a rough day. I think they've got my number at this stand. I haven't heard a deer blow since we left tx until today, and I think every deer in the county has blown at me today. Deer to my north just left out blowing. No way she smelled me, not sure she could even see me. I didn't want that deer anyway... NEXT!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed your thread. Congrats on knocking out swoop in the last inning. What a week.
            Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            Just caught up on your thread.
            Really appreciate you following mine and all the positive comments.
            Good luck to y’all!!!

Comment

Well that doe that was blowing that I didn't think could see or smell me. She did it again, then I heard a buck grunting in there a couple of times, I think she was blowing at him.

That said, I stuck a doe tonight, poor penetration, gonna go look for her in the morning. It's gonna get down to 32* tonight so she should be fine. A few prayers would be nice.

Comment

Been freezing to death since I got to KS on Monday. Today it finally warmed up. No big bucks so far only small ones and does. Terrible cell service or I would have called y’all.

Comment

It's going to be a good day. Back here where I've seen the big buck and times, going to add a set to hunt this with a south wind as well. Had a big buck cruise by north of me at first light, not sure if it was him or not but very possible. Wind is supposed to change around 9 and I'm gonna get down and go find my doe. Found my arrow last night and got about 16-18" in her.

I saw a chart a few years ago from one of the big insurance companies and there is a significant spike in auto deer collisions on Nov, 16 in Kansas. Guess what today is? Hang with me, we're gonna kill a good one before we go home.

Comment

Well I'm gonna sneak out of here and see if I can find my doe. Been a slow morning.

Comment

Good Luck, hopefully will be a short track so you can get back after the buck!

Comment

Any luck finding her?

Comment

Good luck on the track and getting a buck later tonight

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            It's going to be a good day. Back here where I've seen the big buck and times, going to add a set to hunt this with a south wind as well. Had a big buck cruise by north of me at first light, not sure if it was him or not but very possible. Wind is supposed to change around 9 and I'm gonna get down and go find my doe. Found my arrow last night and got about 16-18" in her.

I saw a chart a few years ago from one of the big insurance companies and there is a significant spike in auto deer collisions on Nov, 16 in Kansas. Guess what today is? Hang with me, we're gonna kill a good one before we go home.

Sounds like you need to hunt next to the highway then. Good luck

Comment

Gonna get in the truck and just drive around. Ain't doing much good in the woods.
                              Originally posted by Tex View Post
                              Sounds like you need to hunt next to the highway then. Good luck

Comment

No luck on the doe?

Comment

Working...
                                X