TBOT at Collin County This Week-End June 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT at Collin County This Week-End June 1/2

Collin County Bowhunters will be hosting our annual TBOT shoot June 1/2.

Come on out and shoot with us. Standard TBOT Rules. 30 Targets. We are going out to mow today, so I am sure there won't be any chiggers this year!

Bring the kids and spend the day. We will be there at daylight and will stay as long as there are shooters on the course on Saturday. Sunday, I think cards have to be in by 2:00.

I don't think it is supposed to be really hot but there will be plenty of bottled water on the range.

All the food and drinks are free. If you would like to make a donation to help defer the cost we would appreciate it, but it is not required.

See you Saturday!

Wayne

Missed ya at the longbow shoot Wayne!!!! Hope all is well with you. I can’t make this shoot, but I hope y’all have a great turnout!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm gonna do my best to make this one.

Comment

Bisch, I am doing OK, just getting old. I have not been shooting my bow much lately, so I decided not to come to Ft. Worth. I still shoot the tournaments at Collin County, but not many others.

Wayne

Comment

Good luck to you and Rusty, Bisch.

Willis

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wayne, I am going to try to make it on Saturday. Looks like 100% chance of rain on Wednesday and 40% chance on Friday so rubber boot may well be in order. Can you please post the address of the shoot again? Thanks.

Chuck

Comment

Chuck, if it rains very much between now and Saturday, bring your rubber boots. The way we will have the course laid out, we won't be using the low area, but there will still be some muddy places.

Our Range is on County Rod 1042 in Verona, Texas (Blue Ridge, Tx)

you can go to collincountybowhunters.org and click on Google Map and the GPS Coordinates

Looking forward to seeing you.

Wayne

Comment

I checked on the website and was able to get an address. If I recall, last time I was there it took me there with no problem but that was a couple of years ago.

5681 County Rd. 1042, Blue Ridge.

Comment

Collin County Bowhunters wants to thank each and every one of you who came out this week-end.

We hope everyone had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wayne

Comment

Y'all put on another good shoot Wayne. Course had dried out pretty good but the chiggers ate me up. I had spray but did not use it. Bet I remember next time.

Comment

Thanks for coming. And thanks for taking some of the chiggers with you!! We have plenty to go around!

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                      X