Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C’mon with the better pics Yshelly! Nice buck

Comment

Man, y'all put the hurt on some toads this eve! Very nice bucks tshelly and ETBM.

I will add to it. Only had this buck on cam 1 day for a few last week right after a front hit and wind went north. Figured I'd hunt this area this eve after the wind went north again. Madison County...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys!! I guess it was a good day for a few of us lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

East Texas is kicking *** this year

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
            Congrats to both. Tony looks like the new place is working out.

Yea. It’s a little easier to hunt 1200 acres vs 78 lol. The big ones actually live on me and show up in daylight. Hope your season has been ok. I know the river has y’all pushed around a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Tony, that’s “eyeguards” isn’t it !?

Yessir! He just came crushing in down one of our roads. I was watching does at feeder on a 4 way and he showed up on one with some hand corn. He walked in and I finally had to stop him at 35 yards to shoot. I was afraid he would get too close.

Comment

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Well I know Tony killed a stud this evening but I did too so I’m gonna go ahead and post mine up now. He’s got a great rack but the most impressive thing is that he weighed 210 lbs. on the hoof. He’s the biggest bodied buck I’ve killed by at least 60 lbs.

[ATTACH]932019[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]932020[/ATTACH]

Congrats brother. A great deer, that’s a giant body for around here. I got lucky is all. He finally showed when I was there. This deer has been real sporadic since summer and I know the lease next door was hunting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Man, y'all put the hurt on some toads this eve! Very nice bucks tshelly and ETBM.

I will add to it. Only had this buck on cam 1 day for a few last week right after a front hit and wind went north. Figured I'd hunt this area this eve after the wind went north again. Madison County...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats Johnny!! Feels weird to have a tag on one this early lol!!

Comment

Congratulations Johnny! Lot of meat on the ground yesterday.

Comment

Tony and Johnny congrats to you both. Those are fantastic bucks.

Looks like a lot of good deer met their demise yesterday.

Comment

Great East TX bucks gentlemen!

Comment

Congratulations gentlemen!! Some great bone on the ground!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, all these bucks making me wish I hadnt put two into the passing lane so I could have added!

Comment

Goodgoshawallamoddy!! Man Y'all are knocking down some bigguns!! Johnny, that right there is the perfect rack!! What a beautiful deer... can't believe you went and rifle whooped 'im tho! Congratulations! You score him yet?

Comment

Checked cams and got attack of the crow

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X