Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
    Thanks for sharing Bobby.

And a big thank you and constant prayers for all First Responders and Military for doing what y'all do. 🙏
    X2. Prayers for both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

Prayers up for the young girl/lady.

It's appalling what some of us "civilized humans" will do on account of our vices

But.....but....drugs cause victimless crime. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow, I don’t know how you first responders deal with that kind of stuff. I couldn’t do it for multiple reasons. One being I would likely be in jail because of exactly the thoughts you had. Except I believe I would follow through with them.

Comment

Tough read...did you ever have to follow up with abandonment charges or anything of the like with the deadbeats??

Sadly, I think there are a bunch of stories like this out there.

Comment

Sad story, worst part is how many times a day that it is replayed.

Comment

Bobby I know your heart and thus know just how hard that was for you sir. I read it with tears streaming down my face... I've had similar experiences except as an assistant at a funeral home... Those pictures in my mind still haunt me to this day... I've buried a lot of folks, but those small caskets just rip my heart right out every time... God Bless You friend for your service to our country and to mankind for all these years. You've got a heart as big as the Texan you are and I'd like to say publicly that you sir are a genuine hero to me.

Comment

dadgum, Bobby...

Comment

Ouch, thanks for the visual story... gut wrenching.
                  and your service.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                    dadgum, Bobby...

No joke.....I went from thinking about the buck I took to thinking of checking on my kids and kissing each of them as they slept. [emoji29]

Comment

My 71 year old sister adopted her deceased husbands great grandkids that were 9 and 11 because their mom and grandmother are in and out of jail cause they are meth heads. How can anyone do that to their kids and grandchildren is beyond me. Children's mother dropped her kids off at my sisters at Christmas and never came back to get them. Marijuana, meth and drug use has destroyed many of families and peoples lives.

Comment

Yea, I'm sure all we need to do to fix this is make all those drugs legal... that way we can tax them and have more money in the gubment coffers... Yea, that'll fix it!

Comment

I’m 48 years old. Until a few months ago, I had never thanked a cop for what they do...cuz I didn’t know and I’d never thought about it or considered how much of themselves they sacrifice. I recently caught up with a high school buddy who is now a retired detective out of Weatherford. Hadn’t seen him in 28 years. He shared some of his stories and said that he will never forget the faces of the kids. He said he sees them when he closes his eyes at night...I had no idea. You don’t know what you don’t know. I couldn’t believe how much he had given of himself to people he had never met. It really put things into perspective for me. Thank y’all for what you do. I didn’t know, I’m sorry for not knowing...but I’m now grateful and appreciative.

Comment

Thanks for doing the job you do

Comment

You got a tough job. Prayers sent

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X