Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Thursday could hurry up, that would be great.

Comment

Here ya, leaving Thursday night as well! Best of luck fellas

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      If Thursday could hurry up, that would be great.

Comment

we hunt water valley deer movement was real slow and we seem to have a low doe to buck ratio on our place this year everything is super green and deer aren't coming to corn real hard yet also it was very wet at our place as well good luck to everyone heading out

Comment

Mature

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
          Interning simple plan.

Ours is really simple also we just let get mature.
          We also try and let the deer that show possibly more potential than the next deer get some age on them. We let a lot of deer walk for sure. Here are the two deer my wife and I killed this year. She killed hers on opening weekend and our taxi aged at 7.5, I killed mine on the second weekend of the season and taxi said 6.5. We are happy with what we are doing for management and the outcome.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
            We also try and let the deer that show possibly more potential than the next deer get some age on them. We let a lot of deer walk for sure. Here are the two deer my wife and I killed this year. She killed hers on opening weekend and our taxi aged at 7.5, I killed mine on the second weekend of the season and taxi said 6.5. We are happy with what we are doing for management and the outcome.
            Boom goes the dynamite

Comment

Pretty good rain in sterling city right now. Coke county looks like it’s going to get some water here shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Pretty good rain in sterling city right now. Coke county looks like it’s going to get some water here shortly.
                No mas! We could use a break in NW Schleicher county. Headed out in the morning and hope it’s not a sloppy mess again after today.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                  Great deer! Now you can get back to crappie fishing!

Comment

Northwest Crockett county is getting rain again. Lucky it shouldnt last too long.

Comment

Decided to drive up tonight, Hopefully its not too sloppy at the lease or will dry up quick.

Comment

Getting a good rain in San Angelo right now

Comment

Son of a ....[emoji2959]

Comment

Smart your alfalfa feeder is empty, what do you expect those deer to eat??

Comment

Crappie

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Great deer! Now you can get back to crappie fishing!
                              I have got a bunch more killing to do before fishing starts again in January.

Comment

Paint Rock Hunters BBQ

Is anyone on here going to the BBQ in Paint Rock Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                                X