Comment

I like the Wolverine durashocks.

Comment

Schmidt have actually held up for me longer than any others
          I’ve tried them all

Comment

Timberland pit boss pro

Comment

This how I feel comfortable wearing a pair of steel toe shoes which can be get through
              bootbarn.com/workwear/work-boots/mens-steel-toe-boots/
              workbootsandshoes.com.au
              wolverine.com/US/en/mens-steel-toe-work-boots-shoes/

Comment

I haven’t seen them mentioned but Redback boots are comfortable and lightweight. They come in slip on or lace up and the soles outlast anything else I have tried including redwing boots. Check them out they are all I will wear as a heavy equipment mechanic.

Comment

I prefer redwing boots. I get the hiker style with the composite toe

Comment

Justin Stampede.

Comment

I've always liked Wolverine myself. Break in easy, sole last about a year before replacing and considerably comfortable even with factory cushioned inserts.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Twisted X hands down for me. I have tried them all these are the most comfortable.
                        I would have said this after my first pair. The lime green top models. My new pair are the exact opposite. They are the darker leather with the blue and white stitching. I can not get them broken in. Any tricks?

Comment

When that muck boot deal was going on I picked up some off the composite toe wellie boots. I was Leary as I’ve had a few pair of the rubber boots They are pretty comfy but Never wore any of their work boots before this. Have to say I am very impressed with the comfort they provide! And that’s right out of the box. I’ve had Justin’s, Ariat, Georgia and dr Martin works boots before and to be honest these are more comfortable and it’s not very close either. Can’t speak on the durability just yet only been wearing them a month or so but man are they comfortable! I would stay away from dr martins and Georgia boots, garbage IMO
                          Last edited by Jcjohnson; 08-22-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Steel toe boots

Twisted x driving Mocs. Very comfy. Composite toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thorogood lace up moc toe.... I have worn all of them, these have been the most comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post
                                For the last 3 years I have been using Irish Setter brand. They are made by Redwing. I just bought my 4th pair from them yesterday along with the orthotics their machine recommended for me. Very comfortable, lightweight, and waterproof. Aluminum toe rather than steel. I also bought a pair of Irish Setter snake boots from Bass Pro 3 years ago. I wear them all the time in the field whether its snake season or not. They're as comfortable as wearing tennis shoes.
                                Same here - another Redwing Irish Setter fan, but mine unfortunately are steel toed - I'd be fine with aluminum toed boots as I don't do any heavy construction. Another plus for me is that I have wide feet - size 11.5 4E, and this is one of the few boots I can find in a wide width. If you have wide feet, I'd recommend getting the square toe as well. Very comfortable boots I wear around the yard or at the lease.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X