Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last minute hunting opportunity - Austin - Leander area lease!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last minute hunting opportunity - Austin - Leander area lease!!!!!!!

Bow only!!!!! I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in taking over my lease for this upcoming deer season. I got selected to hunt the Granger WMA hunt this year and will not be able to hunt at the lease this upcoming season. The lease is located off FM 2243 in Leander only 30 minutes from Austin area! The lease is about 600 acres with 7 hunters. Each hunter has an assigned area, with option for community stands. I have been on the lease for the past 10 years and have had the opportunity to shoot at a mature buck each season. I have take 10 deer off the property in that time (6 bucks, 4 does). Allotment of deer is one Mature buck (13in. + spread), one cull buck, and one doe. The lease is $1142 for the season. This will need to be a quick turn around if you wish to hunt opening day as I will be travelling out of state to hunt in Oregon from Sept. 28th thru October 9th. I will let hunter use my feeder and tripod setup for the year, as well as give hunter a tour of the property. TO BE CLEAR- I will be returning to lease next year!!!! Any spots that open in the future you will have opportunity to fill. I have already discussed with owner and have his approval for a sub-lease. If interested i have pics of current deer on the lease. PM if interested.

Pm Sent

Comment

That's a great offer for someone to get into a turn key deal at a good price.

Wish I was in a position to.

Comment

Returned all PMs

Comment

Here are a few recent pics. Sorry for quality took pics with my phone off of camera.
          Attached Files

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Nice...and good luck at Granger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Another pic.
                Attached Files

Comment

All pms returned.

Comment

That's a great deal in a good area. We used to hunt right up the road that Williamson county is turning into a park off of round mountain road. Always saw deer and had shot opportunities, that was with just hand corning.

Comment

Good deal for someone especially if a spot opens up.

Comment

This is a cool deal right here..Cheap too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Morning bump

Comment

How is this still available?

Comment

Working...
                              X