2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Our soil is pretty sandy so it would work great, I can get excavators easy just nobody around here has the grubbed head
    Yeah we used a JD 60 and it isn't big enough for our really big cedar. 8' and under it did really good.

Comment

Gents need advice, new lease and have 2 horses on a pasture i'm wanting to put a feeder on. So pen or no pen? Dont know of they will use it for a scratching post or not.

Comment

Good chance they will knock your feeder over. They are also bad about following you to the stand.

Comment

Don't think they will mess with the feeder BUT, if some how your feeder gets knocked over or it dumps a lot of feed and they get into it you could kill them. I would prob do a pen just in case

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Good chance they will knock your feeder over. They are also bad about following you to the stand.
            This also, if they ever get a taste of the feed they may hang around alot

Comment

Dang I'm ready for those highs in the 80s next week.

Comment

Cleaned out around the last feeder and got the excavator taken back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Nice job. Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Holdeez0615 View Post
                  Gents need advice, new lease and have 2 horses on a pasture i'm wanting to put a feeder on. So pen or no pen? Dont know of they will use it for a scratching post or not.
                  I would use a pen.

Comment

Always can count on the green screen. Appreciate it guys.

Comment

No joke, I couldn't believe what I saw, after the temps this weekend I am ready!

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Wooh!! It was a hot mutha this weekend!

Got a lot of stuff done and finished the day with vodka, whiskey and deer lease crack (tablitas) around a mesquite fire. Love me some deer lease!

Comment

Had a good day at the lease checked cards put a lot of feed out and shot a badger last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                            Had a good day at the lease checked cards put a lot of feed out and shot a badger last night.
                            Very nice....Good looking buck!!! That drop tine is too cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Holdeez0615 View Post

Please, please take my advice. Build a pen lol

Notice the feeder (it was standing the day before)

Comment

Yea I just got home from work and all I'm doing is swapping cards. All my work will get done when these lower temps move in. Good news is I finally got a couple good ones on cam I think and feed consumption has slowed quite a bit in the last couple weeks. They were killing me on the cottonseed and I couldn't keep up

Comment

Working...
                                X