Two New Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two New Blinds

O ver the last two weeks, I added two more blinds to my armamentarium. One Brickhouse and one Yukon. Got the Brickhouse for 79 delivered, new. Ane the Yukon for 80 delivered, factory second.

I don't like the Tangle camo of Ameristep. They fade to pink or orange, or did on my first Brickhouse. My MO camo blinds have held their color well. This blind was 79 with free shipping. Didn't need it, but how could I pass it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brickhouse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	24737075

after looking at the Yukons blinds at the TTH show, I was impressed. I like the screen set up. They are full side, replaceable screen. Each side has a zip cover. I don't shoot through the screen, but can arrange my shooting holes as necessary. EAch net can be moved or repladed as needed. This blind was a factory 2nd for 59 plus 21 delivery. I set it up and can't see why it was a second. I think I got a good deal. My little brother bought 2.

Name:	Yukon.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	24737078

Also, here are pics of my new 82nd. Hard to put aside the Allegiance, but this bow at 55 lbs shoots 290 and I can draw it very easily. It's as fast as my Allegiance at 60 lbs.

Name:	82nd and allegiance 2.jpg
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	24737079

Those are my new toys.

Name:	yukon and brickhouse.jpg
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	24737076

Name:	82nd and allegiance 2.jpg
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	24737079
    Attached Files

I'll come mow and weedeat your yard for a shot at a cull.

Good looking blinds and bow.

Comment

Nice! 290 at 55 lbs!?!?!?!?!?!!!! That is smokin. Has to be a great bow. Have fun with it.

Comment

LOL Jaspro. That's what I have a wife for. Besides, it'll take a month for the yard to dry after all this rain.

I guess you'd want to kill a cull with a rifle, huh? Let me think about it and see how many deer we need to kill. You'd have to bring steaks. LOL

Comment

Super nice.
          Man TD, those deer/pigs are in even more trouble now.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
            LOL Jaspro. That's what I have a wife for. Besides, it'll take a month for the yard to dry after all this rain.

I guess you'd want to kill a cull with a rifle, huh? Let me think about it and see how many deer we need to kill. You'd have to bring steaks. LOL
            I could just come shoot them with my camera and look at them with my bow but I could definately bring steaks.

Comment

I like the Yukon...where can I get one????

Comment

I buy almost all my blinds off ebay. Do a search for "Yukon blinds" and you should find them. The seconds are gone. We bought 3 of the 5. Just wait for a good price.

Comment

I don't prostitute my weed eatin', won't shoot your culls unless you force me, but I would show up for steaks!

Nice toys Doc. Man I wish Sept 27th would hurry up and get here.

Comment

Jaspro brings some FINE steaks. Plus, he's fairly good to share a camp with. LOL Clint would have to go to cook breakfast and AP and Dale to fix my truck.

Comment

What let off do you have the new 82nd set on?

Comment

its almost time!

Comment

A buddy of mine says there are two kind of men, breakers and fixers. You must be a breaker. AP & Dale would be fixers.

Comment

Don't get me to lyin'. I assume it's 80 percent. Feels like 80 percent. Oh, and for reference, the arrows are 370 grains and 29 inch draw. That's 1/2 inch shorter than my Allegiance and getting close to 7 grains/lb.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                              Don't get me to lyin'. I assume it's 80 percent. Feels like 80 percent. Oh, and for reference, the arrows are 370 grains and 29 inch draw. That's 1/2 inch shorter than my Allegiance and getting close to 7 grains/lb.
                              Ok they suppose to be able to adjust from 65% to 80% and have IBO of 342 to 350.

Have you had a chance to really shoot the bow and feel everything? Is there much hand shock or vibration?

Comment

Working...
                              X