• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Yes sir.. This is how they live..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get out of my driveway!!!!

That is pretty pathetic!

Comment

It amazes me how sloppy and clueless rednecks are. A lot of it is pure laziness and as mentioned above, horrendous “parenting”.

If your momma had been throwing beer cans, cigarettes, and dirty diapers out the window your whole life, you wouldn’t think much of it.

It has & will continue to affect access. I don’t mind a bit if someone sets up camp on me, but I do mind & would say something if they leave trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
        It amazes me how sloppy and clueless rednecks are. A lot of it is pure laziness and as mentioned above, horrendous “parenting”.

If your momma had been throwing beer cans, cigarettes, and dirty diapers out the window your whole life, you wouldn’t think much of it.

It has & will continue to affect access. I don’t mind a bit if someone sets up camp on me, but I do mind & would say something if they leave trash.
        Rednecks??? Lol
        Not all rednecks are trashy..
        And from what I'm observing it is not rednecks is doing this crap..

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Get out of my driveway!!!!

That is pretty pathetic!
          Yea that slotted, steel, Chevy wheel is worth about $100 these days.. Those are getting harder to find..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Rednecks??? Lol
            Not all rednecks are trashy..
            And from what I'm observing it is not rednecks is doing this crap..
            Right ! The biggest offenders are the newly minted border crossers. I've had some work for me and when they get through with it, they throw it down. Look at you like you're nuts when you tell them to pick it up.

Another of my pet peeves is people who will drive down a dirt road and dump their household garbage. I'm guessing if they were caught and fined heavily enough it might make a difference, but that ain't what sells newspapers or gets the DA elected.

Comment

Quintana has always been trashy like that, nothing new. Go on the Surfside side where they get the Prisoners to pick up the trash LOL

Comment

Geez, some people just suck

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
                  Quintana has always been trashy like that, nothing new. Go on the Surfside side where they get the Prisoners to pick up the trash LOL
                  No sir it has not always been like that.. I was born here and still live here..
                  I'm old enough to remember when you could hit the surf during the week and never see a person from the jetties to the mouth.. I'm only 52..
                  It stays packed 7 days a week now days.. Those government checks must be really good..

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    It's everywhere ! I have to pick up trash off the road in front of my house all the time. Hell, they will throw it in the driveway. Mostly fast food sacks, plastic bottles, and beer cans. I'd like to slap a dog **** out of them !
                    Me too I have to pick up trash out of my bar ditch before I mow it.

Comment

I am going to refrain from comment, other than I hate the folks that do this. I fish Tarryall Reservoir and Eleven Mile Reservoir and see the same crap. Boils my innards.

Losers

Comment

There is no excuse for littering like that... Two quick experiences with how trashy people are.

1. I grew up going to Port A multiple times a summer and have continued doing it as an adult. About five years ago we basically quit going to Port A several times a summer due to how trashy/nasty the beach is and how expensive it had gotten. We tried the Ft. Walton Beach/Destin area and fell in love with Florida. It is amazing how clean and well cared for most of the beaches are in that area of Florida. Night and day difference with how people treat our Texas coast line. We were just down in Port A a couple weeks ago. Cigarette butts, bottles, cans, bottle caps, plastic bags, etc. all over the beach. People would be camped out under their pop up tents all day, pack up and leave litter all over the place. It made me sick.

2. I'm very disappointed in how the high school kids treat the high school where my daughter goes. The kids literally pull into the parking lot from lunch, and dump fast food bags, wrappers, cans, and various other types of trash onto the ground. I mean they pull up, and must literally just dump it on the ground. You can drive the parking lots after school is out and it is embarrassing that our campus looks like that. My daughter plays tennis for the high school and their courts are literally covered by the same wind blown trash. We go watch tennis tournaments where kids come from other schools within our district and its plain embarrassing. I keep telling my daughter, if I were the principal of the school, I'd give the student body one week to clean up their campus or I'd close campus for all students. No more open campus for lunches, etc.... I really need to call the school district to complain, its that bad. Its equally frustrating that the principals and admin. do nothing to demand that the students treat their campus with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          If you weren’t raised to have respect and pick up after yourself when you were a kid, what are the chances you will have an “aha!” moment as an adult? Probably slim to none. I’ll bet the people who do that trash their own yards too. Trashy people do trashy things.

I teach my people the right way. I get some steange reactions, but it’s an example to others.

Comment

I thought the pictures was from calaveras lake in San Antonio till I read it. The sad part of all this is a lot of the boat ramps are this way. And take a trip down the Guadalupe river past seguin and see some of the junk laying along the river.

Comment

People.suk.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

Don't confuse Rednecks with white (brown, blue, black, green, yellow, or red) trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X