• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sideler View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Man I can't say how awesome this thing is! I got the tripod and 4' leg extensions. Just sat in it for the first time pig hunting tonight. 3.5 hrs and I was **** near about to fall asleep! Awesome tripod for sure. I'll be getting another one in the near future!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Man I can't say how awesome this thing is! I got the tripod and 4' leg extensions. Just sat in it for the first time pig hunting tonight. 3.5 hrs and I was **** near about to fall asleep! Awesome tripod for sure. I'll be getting another one in the near future!

Looks nice, how light is it really? It says 36lbs but when you put it on your shoulder, easy to hike back into the woods with? It says 10' (without extensions) is that at hunter eye level or at some other measuring point?

Comment

Originally posted by Steel185 View Post
          Looks nice, how light is it really? It says 36lbs but when you put it on your shoulder, easy to hike back into the woods with? It says 10' (without extensions) is that at hunter eye level or at some other measuring point?

Yeah it's like 8' to the seat without leg extensions.

And yes it's easy to carry. With leg extensions it's roughly 50 pounds. Still easy to carry once you get it balanced on your shoulder.

Comment

I just seen this post again, but just got back from using it for a week. I am able to ( draw) shoot sitting down now. I moved my seat straps so the back lays back just a little farther. And they work great, if I just had a head rest now I could sleep in this thing. You can also use the adjustable leg in the back and it lays the seat back a little. I also added a third hand bow holder to it. Now I discovered I need a drink holder, or two, or three. D But I moved this around several times through out the week and I would say it's about as perfect as you could ask for. Made a rack to carry it on the utv. We hunted around Uvalde and I think the height is about right, any higher and we would have been above most the trees ( bushes).I did get picked off a couple times also. But I would highly suggest the t100 for any one looking for a one man, easy to move tripod. And yes you can put it over shoulder , still have a back pack on with a few brews , jacket and stuff and carry your bow at the same time. If it's thick brush of course it makes it a bit difficult.
            Last edited by critter69; 03-26-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
              I just seen this post again, but just got back from using it for a week. I am able to ( draw) shoot sitting down now. I moved my seat straps so the back lays back just a little farther. And they work great, if I just had a head rest now I could sleep in this thing. You can also use the adjustable leg in the back and it lays the seat back a little. I also added a third hand bow holder to it. Now I discovered I need a drink holder, or two, or three. D But I moved this around several times through out the week and I would say it's about as perfect as you could ask for. Made a rack to carry it on the utv. We hunted around Uvalde and I think the height is about right, any higher and we would have been above most the trees ( bushes).I did get picked off a couple times also. But I would highly suggest the t100 for any one looking for a one man, easy to move tripod.

I haven't thought about moving the straps to lean the back rest a bit. That's one thing I've been wishing was better. I'm assuming you just moved the strap to the next bolt down on the seat back?

Comment

Can you leave that T-100 out in the field for couple months or it needs to be taken in every time ? Love the portability but can't imaging having to carry and set up every outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman70 View Post
                  Can you leave that T-100 out in the field for couple months or it needs to be taken in every time ? Love the portability but can't imaging having to carry and set up every outing.

I plan on leaving mine out all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    I haven't thought about moving the straps to lean the back rest a bit. That's one thing I've been wishing was better. I'm assuming you just moved the strap to the next bolt down on the seat back?
                    I drilled two new holes about an 1 1/2 lower and moved to the new hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman70 View Post
                      I would have no problem setting it up each outing, it's really easy. I can have it off the rack of the utv and set up in probably 7 minutes. Of course if you have to pack it back in a ways it could be harder. But we find a few places set cameras, find which one looks best set it up. If nothing, move to the next spot. But we left it out all week just moved it around several times. I don't know how the seat would hold up to prolonged sun and stuff, others that have the tree stands my be able to answer that better. Or make a cover for it.

Comment

The seat is made from trampoline type material. It should handle the elements pretty good....if not, then the stand is not worth the money. I guess we shall see. I have the 21' ladder stand as well, it's not packable. Lol. But the seat does fold up, so maybe it'll last.

Comment

Working...
                        X