No announcement yet.

Doc and Jr ride again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in there, and tell Jr. Good luck from all the green screen. Doc you're a classy man.
    Funny how one situation in life changes the way the world turns. :-)
    In for the LDP'S

Comment

in and good luck

Comment

Good luck !
        Waiting for the pics

Comment

Well, no good news! We chased a mixed group of sheep around for a couple hours. Had fun stalking and two big four horns in the bunch. One mouflon cross blew the whole gig. Found the biggest bison bull about 45 min before dark. Snuck in to 30 yards or so and got jr on the sticks. Shot was high and forward and minimal penetration. I should have backed him up with the 300 wsm but wanted him to finish the kill. We had one more shot but he was reluctant to shoot the 300. Never found him again. Little dude isn't real happy but tomorrow is another day! Tomorrow we look like hell and lead will fly if need be. Sorry for the downer post but we will finish this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            Well, no good news! We chased a mixed group of sheep around for a couple hours. Had fun stalking and two big four horns in the bunch. One mouflon cross blew the whole gig. Found the biggest bison bull about 45 min before dark. Snuck in to 30 yards or so and got jr on the sticks. Shot was high and forward and minimal penetration. I should have backed him up with the 300 wsm but wanted him to finish the kill. We had one more shot but he was reluctant to shoot the 300. Never found him again. Little dude isn't real happy but tomorrow is another day! Tomorrow we look like hell and lead will fly if need be. Sorry for the downer post but we will finish this!

Dang. Keep lil mans head up. Y'all will find him again and it will make victory that much sweeter.

Comment

Tell him to keep his head up it happens to all of us. Good luck to you both in am

Comment

All part of hunting lil man. Keep your head up! Tomorrow's a new day!

Comment

Isn't Champion ranch off of 377 going towards Brady. I've seen there entrance, looks like an awesome place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                    Isn't Champion ranch off of 377 going towards Brady. I've seen there entrance, looks like an awesome place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They have a Brady ranch, we are at the Colorado city place.

Comment

Not a bad gig!

Comment

Wow what a place!

Comment

My eyes aren't what they used to be and this phone is really small but, is that a Platypus above the microwave?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
                            My eyes aren't what they used to be and this phone is really small but, is that a Platypus above the microwave?!?!
                            Looks like a hippo and mere cat. One hell of a lodge. Good luck on the recovery!

Comment

GO GET THEM JR! You have the whole interweb rooting for ya!

Comment

Bison face! Have a crew out looking already.

Comment

Working...
                                X