Arrow Holder Tube For Outdoor Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Holder Tube For Outdoor Range

I thought of this the other day while I was walking around in a daze, It took me about 15 minutes to make and will probably cost most of you next to nothing to build as you can scare up 3 or 4 inch pcv pipe just about anywhere. The pipe I used is actually measured at 6.5" o.d. and is way bigger than what is needed but it was a piece that I have been trying to get rid of for a long time! So with that having been said give this a try...I simply sawed 4 spikes 4 inches long into one end of a piece of pvc pipe with a sabre saw. Pipe size and length is up to you but I would suggest 3 or 4" diameter and ~24" long. (will be ~20" after trimming the spikes and stuck into the ground). Simply push into the ground where you need it to hold your arrows while shooting at your favorite target.

Good idea - thanks!

Comment

Simple and effective.....I love it.

Comment

That's pretty cool. It's very similar to the one I posted a few weeks ago. I was just too lazy cut the spikes into it so I used a base instead.

Comment

Arquero, I had looked at those same fittings in fact just before I happened to think of the spikes and since I am still trying to save up towards my first $$$Million, I opted to go the cheaper route. Your flange idea obviously will work indoors whereas the spikes will not. I have the same problem with the friends all saying " here, hold my arrows will ya" No more! LOL

Comment

I like to use a smaller diameter pipe and push a big sponge down in there for the arrows to rest on so the tips don't get any mud on them if the ground is soft.

Comment

Working...
            X