Trump's Attorney General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Who's bitching? Fact is, Trump is his own worst enemy. Just like the whole "Mexican Judge" comment today. The man can't keep his dumbass mouth shut.
    o.k. so who are you calling a 'Mexican' judge? is he from mexico? or what?
    I don't know where the 'judge is from or if it really matters any more down south.

truth is that the U.S. is being INVADED and most of you sit there on your thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      I don't know where the 'judge is from or if it really matters any more down south.

truth is that the U.S. is being INVADED and most of you sit there on your thumbs.
      Uhhhh....yea....he is not from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

Federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel was born in Indiana. Trump vociferously defended his claims that a judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University is biased because of his Mexican heritage ???

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
          Federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel was born in Indiana. Trump vociferously defended his claims that a judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University is biased because of his Mexican heritage ???
          Is Indiana close to Juarez? I forget...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            It is entertaining at the ease he went trough all of the establishments candidates.
            It was and continues to be a hoot! Gonna be either hysterical or EPIC come November. I don't care which one it ends of being, I will be hanging out for the ride.
            Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Uhhhh....yea....he is not from Mexico.
            The guy is showing his "better than thou" side by literally trying his OWN case in front of the country. I am the KING, now drop this case without due process for all involved..........daggumitt!!! Calling a judge out is probably not a great idea .........maybe the prosecutor........ but not the judge. Especially a judge that got bipartisan support to get his bench appointment. Nor a judge that went against the Mexican cartels head on.

Comment

Just when you thought the Cruz butthurt was fading.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                ..........and good riddens to him! I am sure folks will make sure he keeps his senate seat, looks like he has plenty of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Trumps mouth has nothing to do with Cruz. Tell me honestly that he continues to say outlandish crap. You know he does, but the Trump supporters continue to overlook his stupid *** comments. Like I said, he is his own worst enemy, and if someone doesn't get a handle on his derogatory outburst, Hillary is going to eat him alive.

Comment

I heard that Trump has been involved in 3500 lawsuits. Now, I hate trump with a fiery hot passion, but he would be GREAT for my billable hours

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                      I heard that Trump has been involved in 3500 lawsuits. Now, I hate trump with a fiery hot passion, but he would be GREAT for my billable hours

Lol! Always the optimist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Lol! Always the optimist.
                        I need a whale lol. My boss would love me

Comment

Working...
                        X